The Great Change

The Great Change

A Story by TheWind
"

The change comes to the world

"
I remember it like it was yesterday.

The New Year had just passed, people were starting to worry. Even people on the West Coast.
It was strange, the vibe was somber in many places, however many held on to their belief that the President of Change would solve all of the problems.

The Middle East was starting to crumble and explode at the same time in those days. The old preacher who had predicted the $50. per barrel oil was right on the money, the effect was profound.
Oil rich Countries started to fail, the price of oil went below the $40 mark causing them to dump their U.S. Treasury Bills, the reserve they had been forced into buying, back in the days of Kissinger.

Once they started dumping the T-Bills, America started to fall, it was terrible to watch!
The people finally realized the worst was yet to come.
At first it was jobs, millions of people lost their jobs within the first month.

Many held on to the dream that the New President of Change would rescue them
from their new found hell.

I remember it clearly, it was the 13th of January 2013, Iran in it's struggle to maintain it's nuclear program, came to the rescue of the Syrians.

That morning felt the same as the morning of 9/11 when the TV replayed the towers crashing to the ground, very surreal like a bad dream.

Iran had totally destroyed parts of Israel......whole cities!
Israel responded with nukes. The scene of mushroom clouds still haunts most people.
Once everyone realized what had happened, panic set in...
On that day many people finally woke up, but it was too late.

The store shelves emptied in a day. Guns and ammo went up a 1000% in price in one week!

People became terrified. Many became horrified as the threat of all out nuclear war loomed over the entire world. America would never be the same from that day on.

Once Martial Law was declared the real trouble began. For those who had prepared for it, most were not surprised, but to those who had expected the President of Change to save them,
it not only enraged them, it put many over the edge.

Most Americans had not heeded the warnings, caught unprepared, they had not stored enough food for a year or more!
They had not left the cities, they had not listened to the "crazy" ones who had risked much to warn them, no they mocked them instead.....there is no more mocking now.

Some of us had dedicated our lives to warning the people, most just wouldn't listen to us.......they couldn't handle the Red Pill...they could only believe the TV News!
Unable to accept the truth of the Conspiracy Nuts. It was simply too much for the average American to listen to us......now they would pay.

After January 2013 came and went, people started to realize... the world was changing in ways that were beyond their worst fears, at first Martial Law was under the guise of helping.
But as time went on, it became obvious, it was more about control than help.

 Little did the people know, after the nukes hit Iran, word had went out to the Greater Community of Life in our Local System of Inhabited Planets.
You know... the "Aliens". Yes, they had been preparing for this moment for a very long time!

For years there had been a small group of people on Earth who understood the "Alien Agenda" but they were ignored by everyone, including their own families.
No one wanted to hear about little green men coming from other planets. However many alien races had been coming to Earth. The real question had always been "what do they want",
there were people who knew what they wanted.

For some of us, it wasn't a surprise when the first ships appeared, the big ones, the largest ships from the fleets of resource explorers, who had been Intervening in World affairs for generations!
The ships were huge, some of them a mile across or more. Not unlike the ships from the movie, Independence Day. The people were in shock.

Up until that day,  people still argued about whether there was  life in the Universe or not, but now they saw with their own eyes......huge ships from other worlds!

Most people had no idea what was happening, soon reports started to come out, the "Visitors" had come to stop us from destroying the world with nuclear war. They had come to save us...but had they really?

By the end of winter, America as we had known it, was over. At first money was still available, but with the inflation rate in the thousands, money had become.....worthless paper!
Of course the government was taking action, they had new food distribution centers all ready to go, so soon, you had to wonder if they had been prepared for this all along?

The "Visitors" only made contact with governments and religious leaders, working behind the scenes, people had no idea what the visitors looked like,only hearing statements released from the mysterious visitors. 
The ships remained, huge reminders of their superior technology. No more bombs fell after the visitors arrival, which was a good thing. So we thought?

Most people had lost their jobs by the spring, it was bad. The dollar was no longer worth anything, now the people cried out for help, they demanded help!

I will never forget the announcement, it came on March 21 2013, people would be required to go to the newly opened FEMA centers and register for the new digital chip!
All would need the chip to buy or sell. Most people didn't care, they wanted money again, digital money would be fine.

Most people were a little shocked when they made it to the FEMA centers, only to find that an electronic chip would be implanted, either in their hand or forehead.
The vast majority accepted it. It was required: ALL AMERICANS/MEXICANS/CANADIANS report to the FEMA center for the sector, to receive the new digital chip.
It was LAW.

 The borders would be opened on April 15th, the same day all chips would be activated! If you did not have the new Digital Identifier, you would be arrested and forced to receive your chip!
Little did most know, the chip was from the "Visitors" not the government, total control of the human population across the world, everyone would be chipped or killed.

Even though most accepted the chip without thinking twice, many knew what the chip meant, they had been warned in their Bibles. Many people chose to resist.

This is when everything changed, it became war! The resistance went underground, many people had prepared for this day, some had known the intentions of the Alien Races who sought to take control of our resources. Though few in number, they had tried to warn the public, without success.

The summer was hot and dry, water was used as a weapon against those who resisted the FEMA chips.
Severe shortages of food became common, simply because the small farms failed due to lack of money, leaving only the large corporate farms........government farms!

By the time the weather started to cool off, the chipped people had changed, they were more like robots than people, the sparkle in their eyes had vanished, the bounce in their steps had disappeared!
It was scary to those of us who were aware of the plan, yes the plan!

The divide and conquer plan had worked flawlessly for the Aliens, having divided a whole world and conquering it without firing a single shot!

As the cold set in, people started to wake up to the real truth, Aliens had manipulated our leaders into giving our world over to them.

Once people started to discover the truth....hope began to appear again, people started to take care of each other and look for ways to help those who had refused the control chip.

So here we are, the New Year is here, 2013 is over........things have changed, people have changed.......life has changed! The battle has just begun, knowledge of the Greater Community is beginning, knowledge of God is what is needed, there are now teachers of real truth,
teachers who had been prepared for years in advance of this Epochal Time.

 We can still take our world back from the Resource Explorers...we can still overcome the crushing control from afar, we must all stand as ONE!

ONE HUMANITY..............The Tribe of Man..........led by the Creator of All!

© 2012 TheWind


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on September 4, 2012
Last Updated on September 4, 2012
Tags: 2012, Iran, Aliens, War, Change, camps, chips, rfid

Author

TheWind
TheWind

About
I am thewind......you never know where the wind might take you. more..

Writing