Why i Write

Why i Write

A Story by Kool Kat
"

also i would like to add taht you may find this essay thing allitle weird but it has a great lesson at the end and i think it matters that you read it.

"

Why I Write

 

Hi, i would introduce my self but i am not going to because i don't think that i want to give my name out. Any who, i am not sure that i would call this writeing peice a Mermoir or a Story. I got the idea for this peice from some people at school who seem to think its funny to make a gir; feel bad because she like's to write. So, to those D**** bags who are so insecure that they need to put other people down so they feel better about them selves, i am going to give a (sort of) solid reason as to why i write (and i did say sort of).

 

I have loved to write since i learned how to. when i was in First grade i would right very accuarte paragraphs describing other people. Then, a year later in the second grade i started writing poems, which to this day i still enjoy doing. and then from third to about sixth grade i satred reading and writeing Fictional and Fantasy stories ( and to people who dont know they are two very diffrent genres). Finally, last year i started writeing reserch and essay papers. i am not saying i got great grades on them but i still enjoyed my self while writing them.

 

Now finally getting to the point of what and why i write. Now, in the summer of 2012 i have been writing alot of observationy type stuff. if you dont know what that means i will explain it. so, bassiclly i take out my laptop bag and i put 2 notebooks (compositon), 2 packs of colored pens, 2 pencils, a pencil sharpener, and my laptop. I take it pretty much every where i go and, i have not been doing this very long i started bringing the bag placesfor about a week now. Any, how when i go out and i see something that makes me think i take out my notebook and my pencil and i write out what i see and i write what my opinion ont he situation is. Now i know this may sound weird to some people but a very wise person once told me that a good writer alwasy writes what she see's. and that what i do, so therefore i am a REPOTER.

 

so there you go all the things that i have writen and i write and why. So, once now that people know i dont have to listen to what anyone says. Also, i learned along time ago, you will never get anywhere in lufe worring about what people think. Life is full of embaressment and mistakes but you should worry about not doign them oyu should worry about learning from them. so thanks for reading :)

© 2012 Kool Kat


Author's Note

Kool Kat
I am not the best speller (that is all)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on July 31, 2012
Last Updated on July 31, 2012
Tags: Why, I, Write

Author

Kool Kat
Kool Kat

NJ



About
i like to write and read and i think its a lot i like to write scripts and books and novels more..

Writing
Just Me Just Me

A Chapter by Kool Kat