It Started Somewhere..

It Started Somewhere..

A Story by Thivya
"

All you need is Faith ,Trust and a Little Pïxïe-Dust🍁

"
For a moment empty yourself. Most importantly forget who you are, and just be me.
I have the fear to speak, But I always wanted to do it. All the time my voice fail, my heart break and my soul frighten. "I don't know what I want in life !". But deep in my heart, I actually know it. 
So.. I will tell you everything I wanted and still want. I will be true. True to you, True to myself..🍃

The end of the 20th century is when my life started. Years were sprinting during my childhood, leaving not traces of memories. Soon after my early schooling, mum didn't want me anymore. And there began a leap in my social character which left me isolated. Days brought me to mixed emotions, crooked thoughts and hasty situations that left deep scars.
 Unleash the thorns in life, there were roses too.. Though their fragrances didn't last long, it's their memories which I long for. Yes, I am a desperate girl without any control., Beholding memories of my past and hopes for my future.

Once I strongly believed that no one can know better about a person unless its one's own self. But time has taught me that sometimes we need a critic to mess us, and only then we'll know about the virtures of fire we're capable of. 
Each day was not the last. There will be more, more and more strands to face the pace of worst experiences. 
Papa told me, " you have to accept the problems and that's life. You are supposed to be strong!" 
Isn't life all about being alive then?? Whatever!
Thereafter every hit made me stronger, stronger than anytime.

It was a long journey from being sad and getting used to it ! In each step becoming closer to understand society and its people, I learnt the harsh truth of life.
            " It's better to suicide than to be murdered.."'
There is an inner war going through my mind all the time. Should I necessarily face all these or quit it all at once..!?

Despite all, I chose to live for my dreams come true.
I...I want to live! 
Not one but many lives in a single lifetime. Leaving behind the past and future, I want to capture the beauty of reality in my words.. Yes, I want to write, about myself, everyone and everything. First of all I wish the ability to read all that's beautiful and painful ; ever written experiences captured by others. Because writings inspire and is to be inspired. Certainly, I wish to give away everything I have. Each and every memories of my past are to be given out through my words, I want to teach and learn simultaneously! Some people see words, not all will hear them singing. Of course they sing!! Stories are Nothing but memories and memories are the rhythm of life..
All the Rhyming poems and deep stories are written line by line just to let go my pain time to time.
My love for writing doesn't need a reason. I don't make assumptions rather I'd be impeccable with my words.

.... I want Everything and Nothing all at once !🍀

© 2017 Thivya


Author's Note

Thivya
I always wanted to do one of this kind. Hope you like it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the way an equilibrium is sought (to want everything and nothing at the same time) and in 'searching' that a peace will be found. Like all journeys even that to self-contentment, it starts somewhere.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Thivya

6 Years Ago

Glad you liked it😃
Amazing writing . Great job 👍

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thivya

6 Years Ago

Thank you:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 30, 2017
Last Updated on July 30, 2017
Tags: Life, destiny, experience, memories, wish

Author

Thivya
Thivya

Chennai, India



About
All great writers at one point were terrible! And so I am.. more..

Writing
Silence Silence

A Poem by Thivya