A Life of Its Own

A Life of Its Own

A Story by Tim

We have our own lives.  Some may not realize that we have our own lives.  Some may realize that we have.  It is important to realize that we all have our own lives, so we can live our lives the best or fullness. 

            Wherever we go or whatever we do there are only us and people who are with us that know what we do.  We go to work, to the park, to the mall, to the city, and around the world, etc.  No one knows what we are doing unless we tell them what we are doing or what is happening.  Our family or our friends may know that we go to work, go to the park, and go to the mall, but they don’t know what we encounter or what we are doing.  It is only us know what we are doing.  Sometimes we know why we go to some place.  Another time we don’t know why we go to some places.  It is all on our head.  We just go to some place whether we enjoy being there or just hang out with family and friends.  If we always know what we are doing or where to go, life seems to be boring and predictable.  Life is no perfect.  We have our own lives and we live our lives the way we choose to be or we let lives choose their ways to live and run on their own just by a chance.  Would we rather choose our own lives, where they will destine to go or would we like to have lives run their own way?  Isn’t it best to realize that we have our own lives?  Realizing we have our own lives is not enough in order to live fullness or the best.  We should share our lives with family, friends, and others. 

We shouldn’t live our own lives and not share our lives with family, friends, and others.  It is unhealthy not to share our lives with others.  It makes us feel lonely and selfish.  Even we realize we have our own lives, we cannot lives fullness or the best without sharing our lives with others.  They are important part of our lives.  Not only they help us with own lives, they make us grow.         

© 2012 Tim


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on July 8, 2012
Last Updated on July 8, 2012
Tags: Family, Life, Friends, Sharing

Author

Tim
Tim

Vietnam



About
I am Chinese Vietnamese and American [:)] now. I was born in Saigon after the Time of American Vietnamese War, which things seems to be settle down in a chaotic ways. People are in poverty and they ar.. more..

Writing
Dream Goes On Dream Goes On

A Poem by Tim


An Imaginary Dream An Imaginary Dream

A Story by Tim


A Moment of Regret A Moment of Regret

A Story by Tim