"We The People"

"We The People"

A Story by Dr. Tim Williams
"

Tracing the history of corruption by our government and what we can do to ensure our future.

"
History is filled with facts that are too often ignored, deemed not credible or otherwise dismissed. But, if we fail to recognize that certain events in the past just may have far reaching consequences but done nothing well let's just say we had our chance but blew it. In the history of the United States there have been documents forged out of not really necessity but purposely engineered to enhance the powers of government. To this day the American citizen remain trapped by government bureaucracy that has effectively rendered each and everyone of us powerless to control our own destiny. In retracing our history it was during the War of 1812  that the British destroyed copies of the Titles of Nobility Amendment of the Constitution. This was done because the Titles of Nobility Amendment prevented anyone who had ties to the crown of England from holding public office in the United States. When Congress reconvened after the war they never did reinstate that Titles of Nobility Amendment. A purposely omission that has had far reaching consequences even to this day.

That was just the start of a long line of abusives that congress has done to the American public. By passing legislation without the consent of the American public the United States that our founding fathers forged is no longer recognized. When the Act of 1871 was passed very little was made known to the public at large. Had the public realized what congress did in the passage of the Act of 1871 just maybe another civil war would have erupted. That Act striped away our inherent rights as outlined in the original Constitution. But, now those rights became privileges to which those privileges required payment to the government. 

It wasn't until the late 1990's that a few in government and some in the military realized the damage that has been done to America by the way congress has thru the years manipulated the restructuring of our Constitution. This was all for the purpose to enrich a power elite that has willfully committed treason. Too many of us have failed to realize the scope and depth of the corruption perpetrated on the American public for over 150 years. It was to that end that the National Economic Security and Reformation Act of 2000 was planned, but never enacted.

To trace why the National Economic Security And Reformation Act was initiated is to first realize the enormity of deception, deceit and even treason that has been played on the American public. To begin, even today not many realize what the Bankers Manifesto has done to the American Public. It was in 1892 that Charles Lindbergh Sr. stated " We {the bankers} must proceed with caution and guard every move made for the lower order of people are already showing signs of restless commotion, Prudence will therefore show a policy of apparently yielding to the popular will until our plans are so far consummated that we can declare our designs without fear of any organized resistance. The Farmers Alliance and the Knights of Labor organizations in the United States should be carefully watched by our trusted men, and we must take immediate steps to control these organizations in our interests or disrupt them. The courts must be called to our aid, debts must be collected, bonds and mortgages forecloses as rapidly as possible. When through the process of the law, the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and easily governed through the influence of the strong arm of the government applied to a central power of imperial wealth under the control of the leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders" 

The Bankers Manifesto as stated by Charles Lindbergh Sr. is quite profound and has had far implications that sill hold true. 12 years after the Bankers Manifesto the Federal Reserve Act was forged not by congress but by a few surrogates of wealthiest financiers in the world. All done under the veil of secrecy. The Federal Reserve Act is perhaps the most colossal and devastating fraud ever inflicted on the American public. Yet, we continue to allow the Federal Reserves which is run not by the government of the United States but by a cartel of international bankers that continue to supercede the Constitution in printing currency. What the bankers have done and continue to do is amass vast fortunes on the interest they charge by loaning currency back to the U.S. government.

What FDR did in 1933 in signing house bill HR 1491 turned Federal Reserve Notes into fiat currency. Prior to 1933 all currency was backed up by gold. All this did was create debt. When we tie in the Bankers Manifesto with US Senate Doc.No.43 in 1934 which stipulates that the ultimate ownership of all property is in the State and individual ownership is only by virtue of the Government we can begin to see why during the Depression and in every subsequent recession Banks use their powers to increase mortgage foreclosures on individual ownerships. 

 The long arm of obtrusive government being manipulated by the Federal Reserve has continued to defraud the public every chance they get. By the 1970's there were thousands of illegal foreclosures on farms all through-out the Midwest. In every instance the farmers were defrauded by the banks with the approval of the Federal Reserve. This was the start of why Harvey Barnard began to realize that much needed reforms had to happen if we were to stave off another repeat of not only the farmers claim act but the Bakersville suit where the banks again tried to fraudulently foreclose. 

By the mid 1990's certain members of Congress aligned themselves to put together what Harvey Barnard started. This was to become the National Economic Security and Reformation Act. An act that would remedy the injustices that have plagued this nation for far too long. Yet, the long arm of the power elite, those few ruthless power brokers in the government and the Supreme Court imposed a gag order to disavow the existence of the National Economic Security and Reformation Act. When we realize what this act would do if enacted you could see very well why certain individuals would go to any extreme to keep this act from ever seeing the light of day.

We have to remember what the Act of 1871 has done to the Constitution of the United States. The Act turned the Constitution from of to FOR THE UNITED STATES.  That placed the United States as a foreign entity known as the corporate federal government. Now, when we combine what FDR did with the Trading with the Enemies Act of 1933 every American are now classified as enemy combatants under the federal system Known as the UNITED STATES. This is why the Reformation Act was designed to undue. The Farmers Claim Act made some realize like Harvey Barnard how corrupt our federal Government had become.

In accordance with the Jefferson Prophecy it is our inherit right to through off and replace the government and instruments of that government that have become corrupted. There have been numerous provisions provided by members of Congress that have circumvented and altered the original Constitution. Today, we have a behemoth, obtrusive almost totalitarian state. A state that no where near resembles the country that our Founding Fathers conceived. 

But, when we have a government that has turned into oligarchy rule and know a way to end the corruption that has ruined so many lives and livelihoods our elected officials either won't acknowledge it, or completely dismiss the validity of it. The power of wealth which has come to roost in every branch of government is too much of a temptation for too many elected officials not to ignore. 

To change what needs to be changed now rests with "We the people." It is time we reeducate ourselves in knowing what the enormous depth of fraud and deception that has been allowed to prevent our return to our heritage that was our birthright as outlined in the original Constitution with the 13th Amendment intact.  Until we all understand that we do have the power to change what has become the greatest crime purposely perpetrated on the American public by our very own government we are doomed to endlessly suffer the consequences of our inaction. 

The National Economic Security and Reformation Act is synonyms with National Economic Reform's Ten Articles of Confederation. Both offer realistic reforms to change the course of history for the betterment of all mankind. To do nothing will sink us all in a sea of massive debt, War, and Famine. Is that the legacy we want to leave behind?

© 2019 Dr. Tim Williams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on March 1, 2019
Last Updated on March 1, 2019
Tags: History, Economy

Author

Dr. Tim Williams
Dr. Tim Williams

Tampa, FL



About
A feature writer for the Tampa Bay Examiner. Founded the Department of Economic Development for the cities of Salem and Brockton, Mass. more..

Writing