The witches dream

The witches dream

A Story by tinflea
"

continued from my first story. the three witches look into the dreams of the Green Man

"
Into the dreams of the Green Man the witches gazed with curiosity. Answers! Possibly! What else had they to do in this dull prison? They were treated fairly by all their guards and minders. Wretched! They were fed three delicious meals a day(Mr. Coco even helped to prepare some of them). Awful! And eventually they were given more and more privileges. Absurd! Books, music, TV(cable provided), and soft cushions used to sit and meditate on(Mr. Coco enjoyed meditation). It was a miserable existence for the three sisters. There they sat comfortably on their soft pillows in the center of their cells, legs crossed, hands resting on their knees, trying to reach enlightenment. The closest they came to enlightenment were the dreams of the Green Man. "He's not even here anymore," they thought. "Why have his dreams been left behind to drift about and bother us?" The trio were full of questions but very stingy with their answers. Poor Mr. Coco, try as he might, was never able to get any useful information from any of them. He persevered, believing in the inherent goodness of all life, great and small. The dreams of the Green Man were of little help to the witches. An orange haze, two dull yellow spheres, rocks and sand. Some annoying tapping sounds. "Not much going on in this dream." They collectively swept it away with their minds and focused again on their enlightenment.

© 2017 tinflea


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on September 6, 2017
Last Updated on September 6, 2017
Tags: witches, dreams, enlightenment, prison

Author

tinflea
tinflea

Taiwan



Writing
Crab Dreams Crab Dreams

A Story by tinflea