Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by tooschoolforcool

So after a week of a million test done on me I got on a plane and headed to Kennebunk Maine, oh so much fun. While on the plane I start to think about how this new life is going to be. I haven't met my Aunt Zoe yet, I wonder what she is going to be like. I already know that Brody is on the soccer and of corse is doing great. So at this new place I am going to try to make a name for myself and not be known as Brody Luck's little sister. I wanted to be known as Rylee Luck fastest track runner in Kennebuck Maine or were ever the hell I am going. I start thinking about if I will be in shape again for winter track when the plane lands.

I grab my coach carry on bag and start walking off the plane. Yes I have a coach bag, just because I am from a poor family from Texas doesn't mean I can't have nice things, even though it took me over a year working at the local grocery store to be able to buy my beautiful $300 bag. I walk passed the security station and right away I see Brody, in his plaid shirt, dirty old jeans, work boots and his cowboy hat that I got him for his 15th birthday. "Brody!" I scream as I jump into his arms. 

Brody laughs, "Hey Ry I've missed you!" "It's good to see that New England hasn't changed you that much in a week." I say with a giggle. "How awful is this place? County fair when I fell in horse manure bad or when I burnt those cookies and started a fire bad?" Brody just shakes his head and laughs "It actually isn't that bad here I think you might like it here," says Mr. popular. Let me guess you already have friended 200 new friends on Facebook since you got here." I say with a smile as we start walking out of the airport. "How did you know?" Brody says with a smile. "I am psychic" I say sarcastically. 

Brody starts walking to a Black Ford pick up that looks like it has at least 3 guys in it from the sound of it. A boy with blonde curly hair sticks his head out of the driver's window and yells. "Luck! Come on I have to be home at 5 or my mom will kill me!" He yells to the only person in the world who is ever called Luck, Brody. Then the kid looks at me and smiles like he is going to try to flirt, "Hey, pretty you must be Luck's little sister Rylee. Luck forgot to mention that the reason you were in a comma is that you are a angel that dropped from Heaven." He says acting like it is the best pickup line out there, wow is he wrong. "Really? Brody how did you forget to tell them I was a angel?" I say acting all mad at Brody. "Well I don't know Ry, must of slipped my mind" He plays along knowing I will put this kid in his place. I walk over to the kid and I am right in his face I smile like at am going to flirt with him, "Whats your name?" The kid looks right into my eyes. "My names Jason Willow, angel." He smiles back at me. "Well, Jason Willow," I smile again at him he is getting all excited does he really think I am that easy to get? I stop smiling and get serious. "If you ever try stupid pickup lines or ever try to flirt with me again you will regret it. And do not call me angel, pretty or anything like that do you understand me? My name is Rylee R-Y-L-E-E not angel get it?" I sounded pissed. "Y-Yes Rylee," He sounded like he was scared s**t less. I smile again and backed up, "Good." Brody and the boys in the truck start laughing, "Wow Jason I told you not to try any of you crap with Ry she will see right through it." Brody says laughing, "Ry I will put your stuff in the back just wait one sec you are going to sit next to me in the front with Jason." "K and Brody?" I say. "Yeah Ry?" Brody says looking all worried as I smile. "Nice friends you got there." Brody laughs, "Yeah well he was the only guy I could get to give us a ride." I giggle. "Yeah, Sure he was."

I walk over to the passenger seat as Brody puts my stuff in to the back of the pick up and walks over to me. I smile at Brody as he gets into the truck and takes the middle seat next to oh so smooth Jason. "Ry this is Eric and Mark." Brody says as he points to another blonde haired kid and a black haired kid. "Hey nice to meet you" I say with a smile. "Hey" They say in return. I look at Brody and smile. " Do you already own the school? And you have been here what a week? " Mark say, "Hell yeah he does well at least half of it. Lucks the man." Oh this will be great my brother is already the head of the school. I think about how tomorrow will be very interesting as we drive away from the airport and into my new life.



© 2012 tooschoolforcool


Author's Note

tooschoolforcool
there is probably a lot of errors if you are a grammar nazi sorry! if you want to correct go right ahead. I love constructive criticism because I am a new writer and any tips help. Thanks for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on April 2, 2012
Last Updated on April 2, 2012


Author

tooschoolforcool
tooschoolforcool

About
I am a 15 year old girl who love to write even though I'm not that good. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by tooschoolforcool