Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by tooschoolforcool

Zoe were home" Brody yell when we walk into this huge mansion house. "Oh great!" A little blonde girl comes running in, she has enough excitement for three people. "Hi Rylee! I am your Aunt Zoe. Wow it is so weird being an Aunt so you can just call me Zoe!" She smiles, she looks like a teenager and this is my legal guardian? "Hi Zoe" I smile trying to act nice. "So Rylee your room is right up those stairs and to the left Brody's room is to the right and my room is strait ahead. Brody how about you help Rylee settle in as I go get the pizza!" Zoe says with way to much excitement. "Ok Zoe, come on Ry," Brody says as he pick up my bag and starts up the old white detailed stair case. "Great be back soon don't burn the house down you two!" Zoe says as she puts on her coat and walks out the door. I look around the house, this place is huge! From were I am standing right in front of the door I can see a huge dining room that looks like it is from the early 1900s, a big living room with an even bigger flat screen TV and a full size state of the art kitchen. "This place is so not the ranch," I say to myself. "I know Ry this place is crazy big. Come on I have a surprise for you in your new room." Brody says from the top of the stairs. "I am done with surprises Brody," I say with a sigh. "Ry don't be sad. Trust me you will like this surprise will make you happy. I promise," Brody smiles so big it reminds me of when he was 10 years old. " promise?" I ask not so sure. Brody smiles, "get up here Ry." I sigh and run up the stairs.

Brody opens the door for me and when I walk in I see a huge poster of Taylor Swift and another poster over my bed of a young hot Leonardo DiCaprio. I also see a desk that looks a lot like my desk back on the ranch. Wait...it is my desk from the ranch! I keep looking around and I notice the bed is my bed too! I smile and look at Brody "It's all my stuff. How did you get it? Didn't those lawyer people say the government owns are stuff until you are 18?" "I pulled a few strings" Brody says with a cocky grin. I jump into his arms. "Thank you thank you so much Brody! Love you" "I love you too Ry," Brody mumbles in to my hair.

When we are done hugging I put my bag on my bed. I hear the door open and Zoe yells, "I got the pizza!" I walk down stairs and grab a slice of pizza and sit down next to Brody who has a whole pizza in front of him. "So Rylee you are going to your new tomorrow are you exited?" Zoe asks with way to much enthusiasm. "Well I would love to still be going to my old school but I bet I will get used to this new school." I say with a smile. Zoe nods and keeps eating. After we all finish eating I tell them I am tired from the day of traveling and go up stairs. I change into my PJ's and get into bed.

I am so scared for tomorrow I want it don't ever to come ,I just want to go back to my old life, were my dad is still alive. I fall asleep wishing for my old life back.



© 2012 tooschoolforcool


Author's Note

tooschoolforcool
Edit if you want. Any comments at all will help!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on April 2, 2012
Last Updated on April 2, 2012


Author

tooschoolforcool
tooschoolforcool

About
I am a 15 year old girl who love to write even though I'm not that good. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by tooschoolforcool