Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by tooschoolforcool

"Rylee time to get ready for school," I hear Zoe say from the bottom of the stairs. I jump out of bed and unzip one of my bags I take out my black backpack that is covered in different quotes I like and a blue v-neck shirt, a pair of jeans, and my pair of silver sequenced chuck taylors. I throw on my clothes and take my bag down stairs where Brody is eating cereal. "Morning Ry!," he says. "Morning" I half say. "so Jason is driving us today and he should be here in ten." Brody said. Ten minutes later after I ate breakfast Jason pulls up and we get in. As we pull into the parking lot I look up at the school, it is huge! I can't believe how big it is I don't think any building in Maypearl is as big as this place! I get out of the truck and Brody follows me "Ok Ry the office is right in there they will tell you where your homeroom and all your classes are, meet me at the truck after school. See you Ry, good luck love you!" He says. Just as Brody is about to walk away a blonde girl with I mini skirt and a hot pink tank top squeaks. "Brody is this your little sister you have been telling everyone about?" I instantly don't like her I know her kind they always flock to my brother. "Yeah this is my Ry" Brody says to the barbie doll. I give him a look I hate it when he calls me his Ry I am not his. "OMG! It is soo great to meet you Ry! My name is A'Miracle because I am such a miracle!" I smile like I am so exited to meet her. "well A'Miracle no one but my brother calls me Ry so to you I am Rylee ok!" I say in the best fake voice I can. Barbie just walks off shocked. Wow. I am such a b***h. "Come on Ry she was just trying to be nice." Brody says disappointedly. "The only reason she was being nice to me is that she wants to get in your pants. Barbie doesn’t want to be my friend" Brody rolls his eyes and sighs, "Barbie really? Go to the office." I smile and roll my eyes "Bye" I say as I walk into the office. I get my class list and head to class. The three classes before lunch sucked, I had English with a crazy b***h for a teacher, math was math I hate math, and computer skills like why the hell do I have to learn how to go online? Like really I am not 75 years old and have never seen a damn computer machine before. Before I head to lunch I stop at my locker to get my lunch and from the other side of the hall I see a massive guy in a football jacket followed by other massive guys in football jackets. The “leader of the pack” had short blonde hair, on one side it stood up a little bit kinda like the way little boys gel their hair when they are young, but on leader it kinda looked cute. Leader also had blue eyes the color of the sky and he had a smug look on his face. He looked like a d-bag, I instantly don't like him. Coming from the other side of the hall I see Brody leading a pack of soccer players they look almost as angry as the football players and both packs were staring down the hall at each other. Weird. 

The football pack get to me first like I’m the finish line, the leader grinds at me. "Hey pretty little thing I don't think I have seen you around here before." He says as he puts his arm on the locker next to mine and leans in to me. I just smile at him and shake my head. "Yeah I am new. I’m Rylee." I say. "Well Rylee today is your lucky day you just met the most popular guy in Kennebuck Maine, names Haden." he smiles oh so proudly. Before I get time to say my wonderful comment Brody butts in to the conversation. "Ry stop talking to this a*****e" Brody says with a stern look on his face. Hayden gets this look on his face like he just got this hilarious joke. "So this is the famous Rylee Luck! Brody Luck's little sister!" Hayden had this gleam in his eye like he had an evil master plan forming in his head. I turn to Brody, "don't worry Brody I was just about to tell the jackass to F off." Then Hayden says with a smug tone "Oh look the girls a b***h like her brother,"And that is when Brody punched Hayden in the face. 



© 2012 tooschoolforcool


Author's Note

tooschoolforcool
Edit if you want. Any comments help

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on April 2, 2012
Last Updated on April 2, 2012


Author

tooschoolforcool
tooschoolforcool

About
I am a 15 year old girl who love to write even though I'm not that good. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by tooschoolforcool