Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by tooschoolforcool

“Sit still!” Barbie squeaks as she tries to put eyeliner on me. I hate eyeliner I haven’t worn it in months. “Then get that stick out of my eye!” I yell back. She finishes my eyeliner. I hate my outfit I look like a hooker. I am in a very tight sparkly dress, it is one of those dresses that is made out of spandex or something and the whole front is silver sparkles. Barbie put me in her hot pink pumps. She said it was such a miracle that we were the same size! Cause like OMG like it is like so totally rare for a girl to be a size 7 shoe! I am going to kill Brody.

“Don’t touch your hair!” She is getting mad, its getting very funny. Barbie straightened my hair it took her around an hour so know I keep touching it just to annoy her. She finishes my mascara. “Your done!” Barbie smiles. “I hope Brody likes it!” She runs out of the room to go get Brody. I try to walk to my mirror, which is really hard in these heels, and look in the mirror. I look like a s**t. Great that will be a great first impression to everyone thanks Brody!   

  Barbie comes walking back in covering Brody’s eyes. “Ok Brody, are you ready to see how great she looks?” Barbie said. “I am so ready” Brody smiled. Barbie removed her hands from Brody’s eyes. “Wow, Ry you look great” I smiles and tries his best from holding in his laugh. “Haha sure I do Brody lets just get going” I walkout of my room leaving the too crazies. 

When we get to the house party it is packed with about any teenager in the surrounding 10 miles. Every person I see has a red cup in hand and are mingling. Some sort of pop music is playing extremely loud, I look at Brody. “Oh this looks like it will just be totally awesome!” I fake my excitement. Brody sighs, “Ry just try to talk to one new person tonight all right?” “I’ll try” I mumble and roll my eyes. “Ok I’m going to talk to the guys” Brody says as he starts walking away I grab his arm so he can’t leave me “What! You can’t leave me here alone!” Brody smirks, “You will be fine Ry we are leaving the party at 1 see you then.” Right before he walks away again I ask him, “Brody, whose house are we at? Just so you know if I get stuck here and you disappear I can get Zoe to pick me up” Brody shakes his head and smiles “Were at Jason’s. Ok, Ry? Can I go know?” I sigh. “Yeah you can go.” I say then Brody runs off leaving me in a sea of people.

I start walking around and I’m getting odd looks from everyone, like who is that girl? Then they realize that I must be Brody Luck’s little sister then they awkwardly smile. One girl has enough courage to talk to me she looks like she is a friend of Barbies. “Your Brody Lucks sister right? The girl who was in a comma?” I sigh “Yeah thats me.” “Wow how was it to be in a comma? Did you feel like you were sleeping? How come you were in a comma and not Brody? Were are your parents? Aren't you staying with that crazy lady Zoe?” I shake my head in disgusted and walk away from the girl with word vomit. 

I find some stairs and walk up them maybe I’ll find a quite place I can wait until Brody is ready to leave. When I get up stairs I see a lot of bed rooms and I start to look around then I hear foot steps coming from behind me. I look around and Hayden is walking up behind me, oh no this isn't good. “Look who it is a Luck are you two every where?” Hayden says in disgust. “Im sorry I don’t follow my brother like a puppy.” I snap back. “Feisty” He chuckles. “Oh shut up don’t you have to go think of a master plan to ruin my brother so you can be the top of the school again?” I say “I already got a master plan I’m just waiting for the right time” he says with a evil look on his face. I just realized that he slowly inched closer to me, as we were talking, now he is standing right in front of me. “Well thats good for you.” I say and turn around and start walking farther down the hall. 

“Your not going to try to talk me out of ruining your brother? or give me something in return for leaving him alone?” He says with a huge grin. I can’t believe he just said that I turn around and walk back to him and stand right in front of him, “Your such a pig! I would never give you anything for leaving my brother alone! He can take care of himself! I’m not involved in your problem with my brother! I’m just in this crappy little town because some judge back in Texas said I have to stay here until Brody turns 18 then I can leave this place and go to Boston to be with my baby brother! So I’m not getting involved in your stupid drama!” I yell back at him. He just smiles at him “You know your really hot when you are mad.” Is this kid dumb! I sigh in frustration and shake my head I turn around and start walking down the hall to get away from Hayden, but he grabs my arm and pulls me back to him and makes me face him. I look him in his beautiful eyes and say as calmly as I can “Hayden let go of me.” “I don’t think I will” He says as he pushes me against a wall. “Hayden stop!” I yell. He starts to kiss me which isn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I start to kiss him back wait why am I doing that? He has both my wrist against the wall so i’m stuck here I stop kissing him back but he is still kissing me. Oh I hope someone comes up here to save me. Hayden starts to kiss my neck so I can yell again, yes this might be my last chance. I scream as loud as I can “BRODY!” Hayden just keeps kissing my neck like what the hell is his problem? Does he want my brother to kill him? Maybe this was his master plan? Oh no.

I hear so many people walking up the steps it sounds like a heard of elephants. “Ry, Ry! Were are you?” I hear Brody but I cant say anything cause crazy Hayden is kissing me again. I see Brody walk up the stairs his eyes lock on me. He is furious this isn’t going to end well. Some of the soccer players come up with Brody. Brody just gives them a look at they start walking over to were Hayden has me pinned against a wall and pull Hayden off of me. “What the hell are you guys doing? Don’t you see I’m a little busy?” Hayden says as the boys take him to the other side of the hall and pin him against it, he has this look in his eyes like he expected Brody to come up alone so now he is in trouble and he knows it. 

I walk over to Brody and he pulls me into a hug. “Are you ok Ry?” He look me in the eyes, he looks really sad. “Yeah I’m fine this pig just thought it was cool to pin me against a wall nbd” I half smile I’m trying to lighten the mood but is isn’t really working. “I’m so sorry Ry I shouldn’t have left you alone I shouldn’t have had you leave my side. I should have known he would try something with you.” I shakes his head he is mad at himself. “Brody be serious you really think keeping me like a puppy would have stopped him from trying to use me against you? If it didn’t happen tonight then it would have happened some other night.” I try to talk sense into him but I can tell it is going in one ear and out the other. “Ry I’m going to my sure he never touches you again.” Brody say. “How are you going to do that you can’t be with me every moment of the day?” Brody sighs. “We’ll talk about it later I need to deal with him first.” I look over were the boys have Hayden up against the wall and keep punching him in the gut. I kinda feel bad for him, he might be the most shallow person I know but he just wanted things to go back to the way they were before some kid came and ruined his life and now his master plan didn’t work and he will be feeling it for the next few days. Life sucks for him right now.

“Ry go down stairs with Jason and he is going to drive you home I will be home in a bit and we will talk about what is going to change.” Brody said. “OK,” I say because I want to leave this party and go to bed. Brody nods and walks over to Hayden and starts beating him up as the soccer players are still holding him. Jason walks over to me and looks at the ground “Lets get you home.” I nod and follow him through the party and to his car.



© 2012 tooschoolforcool


Author's Note

tooschoolforcool
Edit if you want. Any comment helps!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on April 2, 2012
Last Updated on April 2, 2012


Author

tooschoolforcool
tooschoolforcool

About
I am a 15 year old girl who love to write even though I'm not that good. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by tooschoolforcool