chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by tooschoolforcool

The obnoxious bell wakes me up from my beauty sleep. I stand up in a daze with my back pack falling off my shoulder. “Alice Reed please stay after class,” says Mr. I’m The Coolest Werewolf to Ever Walk the Planet. I roll my eyes and walk up to his desk. “Yes Mr. Fisher?” I say. “I would like to ask you, what you were thinking when you wrote your last paper?” He says.  “What paper are you talking about.” I roll my eyes not really caring.  “Your paper on Dr. Paul Clark.” Wolfie says. I smirk,“I was just speaking the truth Mr. F. ” He looks angry, “Well I’m just speaking the truth Ms. Reed,” he lays my paper on his desk with a bright red F on the top, “I do not like the tone of your paper Ms.  Reed. Dr. Clark is one of the brightest men of all time and you made him seem like a fool.” I sigh and say, “because he is a fool.” Mr. Fisher very calmly points to the door and says, “get out of my room.” I snicker, “See you on Monday Mr. F” 

I strut out of the room  and start walking down the hall when some wannabe Warlock bumps into me. “Seriously?” I say as I pick up my bag. He is scurrying around trying to pick up all his potions and spell books off the floor, but his glasses keep falling off. When he finally has picked everything up he looks me in the eyes and says “Don’t speak to me like that human! Don’t you know what I am? I’m a Warlock and can turn you into a frog!” I chuckle. “I will be scared when you actually learn how to do that spell.” I say and walk away.  

I get out of the school and I see the bus that was suppose to get me to the train to actually one day get home was pulling out of the school parking lot, thank you for making me late, geek. I guess I’m going to have to go to to my last resort. I take my phone out of my pocket and call my dear brother. “Hey Leo I missed the bus could you come get me?” Leo sighs in frustration, “Alice I’m kinda busy.” I heard a girl scream for joy in the back round, he wasn’t busy he was out sucking the life out of helpless girls. “No your being a murderer come get me now or else.” I hang up the phone before he can even try to fight.

Less than a minute later Leo speeds into the parking lot I open the side door and get in. “Why do you always ruin my fun? You know if you just became a Vampire or any other mythical creature you wouldn’t need a ride any more and you could just run to where ever you need to go.” He yells. I shake my head, “You have some blood on your face and clothes and in your hair. Nice to see you have been enjoying yourself.” Leo grabs his bleach blonde hair and scrunches up his green eyes, “Seriously Alice why are you so annoying. You always have to ruin my high and act like what I do isn’t normal. I’m the normal one you’re the freak.” That one hit me hard. Before the accident that turned Leo into a Vampire, Leo and I were always on the same page we knew that humans weren’t freaks but mythical creatures were. We pull into the driveway and I say “Well I would rather be a freak than be anything like you.” I slam the door and walk up the steps to the house.

I live on the wrong side of town, the side of town were all the vampires who can’t control their thirst, Werewolves with temper problems, and Witches and Warlocks that use dark magic live. I live in a small house that was probably built over a hundred years ago and looks like it too. My oh so loving father is a great werewolf that is employed by the couch to keep it company morning, noon, and night. Remember when I say that werewolves with tempers live here well one night my mom got in the way of that temper, I was 2. 

I walk into the house and start stomping up the stairs. “Kid get me a beer,” is yelled from the living room. “Get it yourself,” I yell right back. I get into my room and slam my door. I look around my room and see the Hot Topic and Spencers bags all over the floor and in a pile in the corner of my room is my entire wardrobe which consist of black skinny jeans, black sweat pants, black, gray, and red t-shirts. I change into sweat pants and look in the mirror. I think its time for me to add another color to my already rainbow hair style, maybe this time i’ll add a streak of navy that’s something different. I flop down on my bed and fall asleep, there is no reason for me to go down stairs to see my family.



© 2012 tooschoolforcool


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on July 1, 2012
Last Updated on July 1, 2012


Author

tooschoolforcool
tooschoolforcool

About
I am a 15 year old girl who love to write even though I'm not that good. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by tooschoolforcool