2 Employees, And Some News

2 Employees, And Some News

A Chapter by Basil Piazza
"

In chapter one we meet 20 year old Kelly Sunrin, a girl that lives in the smallest boat in the peir and the smallest buissness in the region but is it the best?

"
  The sun gleamed agaisnt the metal plateing of a small boat as a young girl named Kelly Sunrin came out of her house in a bright orange polo, a bright yellow apron, and black skinny jean. Her blonde hair flew in the wind as she walked to the end of the peir to her little yellow smart car with a big orange and yellow logo with big bold writing that said "A Glass of Sunshine". It was the little juice bar that she created about 5 months ago right across from the beach. Surfers and a bunch of people from the beach always came there to quence there thrist. Parents usually rush over when there child swallows to much salt water and cries for there parents to give them a drink. She put the keys in her car and started it up as she checked her makeup in the side-view mirror. The radio jumped on to a new Beyonce song. She liked it. She drove down the long wooden peir. Most people who owned a boat on the peir weren't allowed to keep there car there and would have to put it on the reserved resident's space at the end of the peir but since her car was so small there was an acception. She soon arrived at her bar in no time at all. The sun gleamed agasint the glass as she entered the super small, super hip juice bar. It was a very small room with a glass door surounded by to big glass windows which covered up the whole wall, large bright orange walls with pictures of the beach that was painted by shades of orange and yellow spraypaint and on each side of the walls were 2 small booths, and a counter against the wall in the back inbetween the 4 booths where all the juice and stuff was made. Above the counter was a big menu that was decorated in orange and yellow with black writing. Outside above the building was a sign that said "A Glass Of Sunshine" In orange bubble letters. Over all the restraunt had a modern, trendy vibe. She sat behind the counter and stared at the clock. It was 9 o'clock. A whole hour until opening. She left a note for her only employee Jenna Marsh saying she was out to get flowers for the tables and she'd be back. Jenna was her only employee because the bar was small and they got busy but they did fine. When they first opened they had 4 employees, but it soon got dropped down to 3 because it was found to crowded. Then it got dropped down to 2 when the 3rd employee was hired to be the company accountent. Jenna Marsh entered right as Kelly was leaving. Jenna's brown hair relfected against the sun. "Hey" Jenna said in a girly voice. Jenna was only 19 and she still dressed as if she was in high school. Jenna was in the exact same thing as Kelly excpet there was a pair of Gucci sunglasses in her hair, but was quickly put in her Gucci purse and replaced with a black headband. "Hey" Kelly said walking towards the door "I was just going out to get some flowers." "Oh cool" Jenna said as she was walking to set her purse behind the counter. The bell on the door jingled as Kelly was beging to walk out when suddenly Jenna blurted out "Wait!" Kelly started at her with a smile "What?" she giggled? "We need to talk" Jenna said steernly.


© 2011 Basil Piazza


Author's Note

Basil Piazza
Whatcha think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
Added on February 9, 2011
Last Updated on February 9, 2011
Tags: small


Author

Basil Piazza
Basil Piazza

Ferndale , CA



About
Hi my name is Basil Piazza. I am 13 and I love writing. So many ideas pop in my head a day. Of stories.. But I want them to be read by the public. So I joined WritersCafe.org. You can add me on Facebo.. more..

Writing
A Bad Day A Bad Day

A Chapter by Basil Piazza