a teens broken heart

a teens broken heart

A Story by anonymous96
"

short story

"

He left the house without so much as an “I’m Sorry.”  Lucy sat on the couch where they had snuggled so many times.  Why had she fallen for his tricks?  He was exactly the kind of guy she knew would hurt him; tall, handsome and too good to be true.  She did this thing in her relationships where she would get involved with men who she wanted to fix, to changed, to better.  She never thought she would actually fall for him this hard though… She was alone in the world waiting to taken into a life that actually had meaning.  The only thing that she could see as she sat with her eyes closed on the couch was all their fights; Trevor hitting her, breaking her favorite lamp, slamming the door as he left her behind.  The rain outside crashed on the window pane and the ceiling.  What was the point of life?” she thought to herself.  To be hurt?  To realize that people are only going to ruin you?   She’d gone through the same thing her entire life.  Person after person letting her down, and she thought maybe she was the problem … and not everyone else.  She walked into her garage and unlocked her heavy car door.  She sat inside, turned on the ignition and waited.  There was nothing for her in this world anymore. Trevor gone, her parents gone, and her friends only caring about themselves she was just one more body in this messed up world waiting for things to turn around … Lucy had finally realized they weren’t going to.  She knew she would be in pain forever and there was nothing she could do about it.  The innocent 18 year old shut her sad eyes in an attempt to stop crying but every time her eyelids hit her face she saw Trevor screaming or crying wishing she would care for him more.   Learning to love someone was a lesson she would have to learn in a different life time…. Lucy shut her eyes and fell to sleep for the last time.

© 2014 anonymous96


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on May 23, 2014
Last Updated on May 23, 2014
Tags: shortstory

Author