What Makes Sex Dolls So popular with Men

What Makes Sex Dolls So popular with Men

A Story by tpdoll
"

For many people, when they see a real sex doll, they might wonder why they would even bother owning one.

"
For many people, when they see a real sex doll, they might wonder why they would even bother owning one. Some people seem to compare it to masturbation of a higher level in a sense, but there is more to it than that. This actually isn’t an ancient sort of sex toy, but rather, it’s only been around for the last 300 or so years. However, they only recently got popular during the 20th century, and since then, it’s gained quite the reputation. These dolls that are made are definitely quite interesting, and you might wonder why it would be popular with a man. Well, you’re about to find out, as we go over what exactly makes sex dolls popular with men.

To start, let’s go over the features of these dolls, and what they are. These dolls are made in a manner that has features, an appearance, and even qualities of someone that you could potentially masturbate with. The doll is often made up of a type of skin, whether it be TPE or the much more realistic silicone skin, and these dolls come with many different parts, including a vagina, anus, and a mouth that you can use for arousal. You can even get interchangeable, removable, and vibrating, but often, these are seen with silicone sex dolls.

This is definitely an interesting type of real sex doll, but why are they so popular? Well let’s talk about the fact that these feel super real. Let me begin by saying that these sex dolls aren’t cheap, especially since often made from one of the highest-quality materials. They are either made of silicone or TPE, which makes them super lifelike. When you touch it, you might not even be able to tell the difference. In some cases, they can even be modeled off of real people, and you can in some situations, get it modeled off your sex partner. Some couples do this, and it can be a popular thing, but the manufacturers might want to get approval first before they do this, since sometimes it might not be something that your partner wants. Obviously, before you own one, you should definitely consult any partners you have before you do order it.

© 2019 tpdoll


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on January 25, 2019
Last Updated on January 25, 2019
Tags: doll