No Credit, No Problem! Need a payment program, we have them

No Credit, No Problem! Need a payment program, we have them

A Story by travopoly
"

Travopoly’s “Vacation Financing” isn’t financing in the typical sense, it’s more like vacation layaway! We simply give you the ability to make monthly payments all the up to your vacation date.

"

Travopoly’s “Vacation Financing” isn’t financing in the typical sense, it’s more like vacation layaway! We simply give you the ability to make monthly payments all the up to your vacation date. In some cases, your last payment or two aren’t even due until after you come back!


Our intent is to provide ways to allow people to go on much needed vacations, even if they don’t have all the money that most online (if not all) agencies require upfront. Credit is not a factor as long as you’re able to pay for most of or all of your vacation prior to departure.

Last year, an Expedia study concluded that over 500 million vacation days were left unused in the U.S. One of the major causes is that people live check to check and it is hard for them to plan vacations when they don’t have all the money. We want to change that. From a business opportunity perspective, Travopoly is poised to revolutionize the way people book travel with the advent of the upcoming Platinum Vacation Financing programs that include airfare and other ancillary costs.

Ask your Personal Travel Concierge for the current month’s vacation rates to get started!

© 2016 travopoly


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on May 24, 2016
Last Updated on May 24, 2016
Tags: travopoly, business, vacation, travel, money, fun, entertainment

Author

travopoly
travopoly

TX, TX



About
Travopoly Travel values its customers and members. We take pride in offering you the best possible service at the best possible price. We know the difficulties today in finding the best value for your.. more..

Writing