Rebirthing

Rebirthing

A Poem by ...

A flower must be buried
in darkness
to bud and bloom
and return to darkness
for rebirth.





© 2015 ...


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are like a sage. Wisdoms packs the lines in a pill one can easily swallow. Yet, with digestion of thought, you provide plenty to nourish those with an appetite to learn.
I admire this skill.

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

Thank you, David :) Nature always tells the truth
The cosmic train makes many a stop before it reaches the end, nicely done! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


A great analogy and truth on rebirthing. Bravo on the achievement...:)...........

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

Thank you Sami. I'm glad you liked it
Sami Khalil

8 Years Ago

You are welcome. ....:).....
How interesting this one is....and how true. From darkness comes light.....and rebirth. I liked it. Lydi**

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

I'm glad you liked it, Lydi. Thank you :)
Another thought provoking shot it is. Your poetry has numerous perspectives to be read across that says the flower (a life) needa live, no matter how many times. Well, if I go more into the depth of your poetry & twirl it with another theory of art then I guess, I find, it's a great message to everyone's life to re-start it around. Means, the world's no proverbial wicked.. what makes it entangled's people who tryna being proverbial smartasses but further, what makes 'em being bad's the situation they pass through. So, to grow up, everyone needa uplift their spirit with new start./. just like a flower re-births once it's wilted. Quite interesting. Keep it up. Your short & simple poetic stuffs're pretty good to read... along time.

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

Adams, Thank you so much for very in depth reviews :) I enjoy your visits, my dear poet :)
I love any poem that speaks of the cycle of life, whether it be the physical birth into the light and returning to the darkness of death, or the spiritual birth of emerging from darkness into enlightenment.

So much to contemplate in the brevity of this piece...

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

Thank you, my dear poet :)
that is the cycle...and we come from the darkness of the womb into the light, and then return to darkness as we go back to the womb of the earth.

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

:)) yes sir, that is the cycle :))
a wonderful allegory for the re-birthing of oneself, Lynn... like the flower we all come out of darkness and often enter many phases of darkness before continuing on our journeys toward enlightenment :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

((( you ))) Thank you so much!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 11, 2015
Last Updated on August 11, 2015

Author

...
...

MI



Writing
"Timeless" "Timeless"

A Poem by ...


"Pandemic" "Pandemic"

A Poem by ...


"High (lol) " "High (lol) "

A Poem by ...