Nature's Orchestra of Light

Nature's Orchestra of Light

A Poem by Annie Nicole

No sound, no sight, only the moon as their shining knight. Tangled branches holding hands overhead, enclosing their existence deeper into the woods. The opening gateway in which they entered, slowing disappearing into nothing behind them.

 Suddenly, blue and pink flares appear, prancing and dancing in circles with no fear. Something of a surprise" “Fairies oh so dear!”

            The forest becoming enchanting, lavishing in light, enhancing. The soft elegance of music floating with the wind, chiming through the swaying tree tops. The whistling sound of the rolling stream beating like drums against the embedded rocks. All of nature gathering for a ceremony of marriage. Like an orchestra, the harmony of the woodland slowly becoming quiescent with the conductor lowering his wand. 

            Oh how interesting the darkness became light in such a quick glance. This night locked in their hearts with a key called remembrance.  

© 2017 Annie Nicole


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on April 14, 2017
Last Updated on April 14, 2017
Tags: #nature#enchanting

Author

Annie Nicole
Annie Nicole

Peace , RI



About
My inspiration to do what I love comes from the deepest roots inside. From my feelings and emotions, to my experiences with the battle of life. more..

Writing