Announcement

Announcement

A Poem by Ricky Campbell
"

This is not a poem, but simply a message I would like to spread.

"
I would like to just take a moment, and thank all of you for what you have done. All of the reviews, comments, messages, and ratings have helped me out tremendously with the growth of my writing! It has also brought up my confidence as establishing myself as a writer in the near future. Every thing you guys have done I am very thankful for! But I will cease posting my poems on this website, since I do intend on publishing a book of poetry. Don't want to give away too many poems! If I do post something later on, I am either experimenting with something, or I just want to share some more with you! Keep an eye out for my book, I will hopefully publish it around summer, and I will definitely let all of you know! Thank you again for everything!
With love,
Ricky Campbell

© 2015 Ricky Campbell


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's sad to hear, but I am happy for you. I wish you all the best. Looking forward to get a copy of that book :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


It's sad to think that we won't be reading your works for some time. However, I wish you all the best and congratulations! :-D

Posted 8 Years Ago


Congrats! I hope you can make an online version of the book! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Congratulations on the book! :D

Posted 9 Years Ago


No problem, its been a pleasure reading your stories and poems! And good luck with your upcoming book! It will be great-I will definitely want to get my hands on it once its published :P
Don't let anyone stop you from fulfilling you dreams!
-LK

Posted 9 Years Ago


you are welcome , and congrats on the book, I'm really happy for you dear writer.

Posted 9 Years Ago


You are welcome. I have enjoyed your work and I hope to read more.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


I'm so glad to know that, it's one of the great news, and wish you the best and success. And I would love to know when you publish it so that I can get one :D... Im waiting hehe, best wishes for you :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Great idea, and wishes you luck of best for you.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Best wishes for your future, hope it brings much success, you have the ability and time is on your side, get into print asap, i'm expecting to hear about your success soon, :)

Posted 9 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

888 Views
24 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 20, 2015
Last Updated on March 20, 2015
Tags: thank you, gratitude

Author

Ricky Campbell
Ricky Campbell

Portage, MI



About
I am a 16 year old teen from a calm, quiet city. I have aspirations of publishing a book of poetry before I graduate high school, and would appreciate any feed back and tips! Also, if you would like m.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Babylon Babylon

A Poem by Ana B.