Train of thoughts

Train of thoughts

A Story by Trinity
"

Just some of my thoughts that I suddenly needed to write out.

"
You know the feeling you get when you look at that special someone and think back to the night you had before? The slight drop in your stomach and the butterflies that start fluttering there? And then you just keep looking at him, unable to turn your eyes away until he notices you staring upon which you quickly avert your gaze and blush or simply look at something else. And then you stare at him again.

The content feeling I have now, knowing that he's coming home in three hours, makes me feel so comfortable and safe. To know that you have someone who would do anything for you, who would help you in any way they can... it's the best knowledge in the world. You trust each other without words needed. You know he will never betray you. And even if this doesn't work out you know you have gained so much from the relationship, you've learned so much and you are more rich than ever because of that experience.

It's Autumn soon. The Summer's coming to an end. I can feel it in the cold that's seeping through the windows every night. I can hear it in the chirping of the crickets outside. I can see it in the colorful leaves on the ground. I can smell it in the bittersweet air. I can taste it in the last remnants of summer berries.

And I feel a slight dread. This summer has been one of the most wonderful ones that I've ever experienced. With him. It was perfect. And now the cold times are coming. Winter is coming. Like the Starks say. And I don't know if we will survive this winter. If we do, I'm certain we will survive for the rest of our lives. If we don't... well, I'd rather not think about that just yet.

I just want to keep being content and living with him here in this little piece of the world we call our own. It's been such an amazing time and I just can't keep away the thought of "when is this all coming to an end?" Because all good things always come to an end. It's basically a natural law. Plus I still have no idea what I've done good in my life to have deserved a person like him. He is... I'm not going to say perfect because no one's perfect, but he's the closest thing to perfect I've ever met. Yes, he smokes. And he drinks (but I drink too, that's nothing bad). If he gets pissed he says what he means and may do drastical things, but he never hurts me. If he has something unpleasant to say to me, he hesitates a lot (which makes him look so cute!!! ^^^) and tries to make it sound as pleasant as possible.

He is the best thing that has happened to me and I don't ever want to lose him. Ever.

© 2012 Trinity


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
Added on September 4, 2012
Last Updated on September 4, 2012
Tags: thoughts

Author

Trinity
Trinity

Bavaria, Germany



About
20 years old, a big fan of books, especially the fantasy and sci-fi genre. I will firstly post short stories that I had to write for school and maybe later also stories that have popped into my head. .. more..

Writing
The Wait The Wait

A Chapter by Trinity