On this day

On this day

A Poem by mrbigteddybear
"

this is about being thankful for what you have

"

On this day in the year 1983 God brought forth one who many would call a blessing others a curse and yet other call HOPEFUL. On this day 30 years a go God brought forth a man who many would call a friend others would call him brother and others a gift from above. On this day September 20th in the year 1983 a child was born who would touch the lives of many and the hearts and souls of many more. On this day God sent forth one of his greatest gift that some would call the HOPEFUL MAN, THE BIG BEAR, the son, the brother. On September 20th 1983 God sent down his healer Terrance Jerome Jackson to touch the hearts and souls of all those he met and on this day Septembeer 20th 2013 God has blessed him one my time by letting him see his 30th year on this earth. On this day September 20th 2013 I thank God for all that he has given me from the family and friends to the gifts I use and dont use I have to say that on this day that the Hopeful man is also the thankful man. Thank you God for letting me see this day.

© 2013 mrbigteddybear


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on September 20, 2013
Last Updated on September 20, 2013
Tags: hope, thankful, day, on, this

Author

mrbigteddybear
mrbigteddybear

Loganville, GA



About
I am a 25 year old male who writes from the heart more..

Writing