There is still room for one

There is still room for one

A Poem by mrbigteddybear
"

to help those who have lost their way find their way

"

There Is Still Room For One

By: Terrance J. Jackson

The song goes though millions have come there is still room for one yes there is room at the cross for you. There is always room for one more when you go to the place the one and only place where you can leave all of your fears and pain. This place you can reach only if you believe. Though the path may be long and rugged you can make it through the sunshine, the rain, the hurt and the pain let Jesus Christ be your cane as you cross the river of hurt and pain, just follow the river of blood which flows  down from Calvary. Just trust in him and he shall show you the way to go. For now it is up to you to chose the path of your life. For you are the only one who can say which path is right for you. For God will take care of you if you believe because what happen to Christ on that old rugged cross made a difference. What happen was for you but to get the benefits of it you must go to that old rugged cross upon which Jesus died. Though millions have come yes! Oh! Yes! There is still room for one.

Now the question is will you be the one?

© 2013 mrbigteddybear


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 31, 2010
Last Updated on January 13, 2013
Tags: faith, religon, room, emotion
Previous Versions

Author

mrbigteddybear
mrbigteddybear

Loganville, GA



About
I am a 25 year old male who writes from the heart more..

Writing