prayer of purifing

prayer of purifing

A Poem by mrbigteddybear
"

to help all those who need help and dont know they need help

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of prayer of purifing.



Prayer of purifying

 

Lord I thank you for bringing us all here together and I just want to prey that you protect al those who are here and all those who are not here lord. I am as you have asked me to lord so that I can be your direct link to my family lord like no other can be. So now I come to you now not as Terrance Jerome Jackson but as one of your healers lord asking you to rain down your purifying waters to cleanse my family lord and to pour down your cleansing blood to wash away all of our hurt all of our pain, hatred, and distrust lord just cleanse us all with your blood and so that we all can carry your fire and know our place with you lord I’m just asking you lord as your healer to cleanse my family of all their pain sickness and corruptions so that they to can say I will let the light of the lord shine down upon me whether it be just enough to light their way through the darkness or bright enough to help others to find their way this is my prayer of healing this is my prayer of forgiving this is my prayer of purification this is my prayer of hope because where our shield of faith shall break and fall hope shall always be there as a rock to stand on to let us say I am not afraid of what’s coming my way because I have got the lord on my side. This God is my is my prayer for my family and I say just let your fires burn brighter and hotter in all of us than ever before and just keep us safe from harm lord thank you for letting us all be here and if it be your will bring us back and more back here next year but until that time I just prey that you will let all of our lights shine bright for you lord amen.

© 2010 mrbigteddybear




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

5 Views
Added on July 18, 2010
Last Updated on July 18, 2010
Tags: poem, religion, preyer

Author

mrbigteddybear
mrbigteddybear

Loganville, GA



About
I am a 25 year old male who writes from the heart more..

Writing