Where did Jesus do  when he was in the grave...

Where did Jesus do when he was in the grave...

A Chapter by Twe Stephens
"

What Jesus did when he was in the grave for those three and a half days

"

   Four days earlier, high above the bluest earth, the God called Jesus Christ for nano-season, stood in luxury aboard his dazzling craft surrounded by ten thousand Angels. He still wore the flesh; but his jeweled encrusted crown reflected brilliantly off his robe of light as he stood behind the command interface of the colossal White Horse. And billions fell to their faces unable to hide their exuberance at seeing him again.

Instantly, dimensional engines surged to life; the white disk powered through trillions of galaxies at millions of light-eons per second towards the locked universe of Hades, with thousands of sliver crafts swarming in its wake.

Inside the vehicle, celebration mixed with gut busting relief ruled as Yahshua once again stood amongst them. Michael, who carried his soul into the flesh, transfigured him into the membranes; his funeral wrappings dropping into the nothingness -imprinting a photo image into the microscopic weaves of the fabric.

A tear fell as he drowned in the elation of his children. And deep in his holy heart, he felt nothing but chest-bursting pride regardless of their past iniquity, for all creation lost its sanity at his scourging and crucifixion. Jesus smiled, for the cross was truly worth it " even if it saved just one of his brothers for the eternities, he created them for.

Hundreds of holographic cameras whirred as the Son of God held up the three keys of death victoriously, his voice permeating every corner of Creation.

“We had some difficult days because of my sojourn in the flesh. Because of the nature of our covert actions, we couldn’t assuage your fears and you suffered invariably not understanding what was being accomplished.

“But, I went into the flesh to build a great house for our Lord, to establish the throne of his kingdom and reclaim our brothers who languish in the dark universe. I’ve redeemed our family, defeated our greatest enemy, and imparted joy to the hearts that waited wounded for righteousness and brotherhood. I’ve taken the keys of death from our greatest enemy, who right now stands utterly defeated. Like Jonah in the belly of the fish, I have only three and a half days with you before my resurrection back into the flesh - to complete our plan of redemption for all our brothers.”

Wild thunderous applause detonated. Yahshua absorbed the adoration as unimaginable creatures populating the endless universes paused, giving instinctual respect to him who was The One.

 “The interrogative begging to be answered is why we’d give the three keys of death to Lucifer in the first place. As sovereigns, we created the rubrics and formulated the consequences our brothers in the flesh swelter under.

“Why make the wages of sin death, while covering our children in a bag of sin they did not ask for, which perpetually wars against their souls? Doesn’t logic dictate in concordance with the evidence that breathing in the flesh is a mandatory death sentence for all our children whom we claim to love?

“Does that sound fair? Didn’t we throw you into the waters called the flesh and then curse you for being wet? You know the answer is yes. Why would we do this when we say we’re the very definition of love?

“You must understand that sin was never the real problem though it may seem so - the   real problem was always   suicidal rebellion. We could have easily denoted anything sin; even something as barking at trees. If that were sin, then we’d have no choice but to saturate the flesh with the nuclear compulsions to bark at trees.

“Why would we do that? The reason is some lessons unfortunately can never be taught, they must be experienced; the purpose of the flesh is see what life is without the totality of The One " even from the beginning, the warzone has always been in the mind.

“So, if anything we say can be sin - then wasn’t I tortured needlessly for reclaiming the keys of death, which we gave to Lucifer in the first place? Why would we elevate the stupid illogical as clarion wisdom? Is this the way of The Holy One, damned if you do, damned if you don’t?

 “Since the beginning, the circle of life was considered a cursed creation. You pondered how a loving God could create such a monstrous construction; didn’t we feel empathy for the prey as it sang its death song in excruciating agony. The only reason for the flesh construction was to cleanse our family, for uncountable trillions of animals suffered and died for your edification, your salvation, and our continuing brotherhood.

“We’ll reveal today why we chose this foolishness, for nothing said before this day could create sagacity without my sacrifice being unveiled…”

Billions leaned; the cross was the high blasphemy that billions contemplated with tears.

“Before the creation of the first soul, we knew the dark ramifications of freewill; but, we were willing to endure this inevitable for we desired love generated independently of our wants, desires, and wishes.

“You cannot make someone love you is the indisputable immutable, for with all the mighty powers we command, there exists no detour around this simplest of truths...”

Jesus paused as he attempted to simplify the exceedingly complex. He smiled and changed gears, “Let me give you a good story instead…

“A master had a thousand dogs living in his mansion. One day he brought a couch into his home but said nothing to the dogs. One dog called The Light, was the first to discover the use of couch, and The Light told the others about how pleasurable the couch was. Finding his dogs laying on his couch, the master told them it was forbidden to them.

“The Light reasoned if the master really loved them, he would either let them on the couch or remove it, for the temptation was too great. Most of the dogs agreed and laid on the master’s couch calling him evil. And when the master tried to shoo the dogs off the couch, they attacked him because the couch was extremely pleasurable.

“But the master was loving, so he forgave them and gave his only commandment " no dog could bite him in his own house, ever. But the dogs refused to obey, accusing the master of using the couch to divide the pack into less loved and more loved, based on obedience rather than unconditional love. They shouted they were nothing but pets; they were never his brothers for no pet is truly free to do whatsoever it desires.

“And the dogs continued to bite the master with ever-increasing hatred, with greater ferocity, organizing foolishly to overthrow his holy determination. And six hundred sixty-six dogs led by The Light, declared war over the couch, and bared their teeth continually, viciously biting the very hands that sustained them.

“Now, can anyone tell me what was the loving master to do?”

Michael scanned Three-of-Seven trying to glean an answer. If anyone should know - the seven should.

The Seraphim touched Michael lightly as tears moistened his facial feathers, “I know nothing except I love him, but I only love him because he first loved me. I am most wretched and flawed…”

Michael started to answer, but Yahshua continued passionately, “If he really loved the dogs, knowing they were created stupid, wouldn’t he remove the couch and end the war?

“No. The master destroyed the whole mansion and caged his dogs into the flesh to reiterate the obvious. He rebuilt his mansion, but its new construction was of danger, sickness, death, and governed by forensic rebellion. He made his dogs be born again into puppies, a lesser banal incarnation without memories they were ever dogs, incapable of maturing into adulthood; they didn’t know that they didn’t know.

“This is the first key of death; there is no life without The One.

“The master relinquished control so all could see what they became without the master. Great packs were formed called nations; unending war, misery, and uncertainty of life raged as the puppies slaughtered each other day and night. They drowned in the marketing of evil from first breath to last without hope of reprieve. And the master wept, for they remembered him not, incapable of self-rule or brotherhood: incapable of envisioning their endless eternities or remembering they were really dogs.

“The master thought if he could graphically display how much he loved them; they’d understand what they really meant to him. He said, ‘I will become a puppy too and do the unthinkable as proofs of my love. If they don’t love me after that, it’ll be easier to extinguish my adorations because I gave them my all, if they ever bite me again.’”

Jesus raised his arms high as his robe of light exploded impossibly bright. “So likewise, I did the unthinkable for you. It’s was never about sin " that was always the verily expected. It’s about do you love us, will you stop biting our hands, will you wag your tail when you think of us or bare your teeth and growl. But most importantly, will you be the pleasure you were constructed for.

“This is the second key of death; the dog that bites the master must die.

“That was the unspoken law purposely hidden in the beginning, for even the master voicing it created a deleterious paradox; for the knowledge itself would sow the seeds of rebellion.

“Creation has seen me crucified and I endured every agony with joy. I bled the unthinkable blasphemy for my dogs, my children, my brothers, so on a day like this, you’ll forever be without excuse to understand the simplest obvious.

“This is the third key of death; we love you…

“And the cross was the lengths we were willing to go to graphically show our love for every one of you…”

Unable to digest the searing pain, billions recoiled swooning, wiping the hottest tears, looking at Yahshua vibrating trembling awe while billions fainted, unable to process the beautiful for your love unbelievable. The Devil and every Angel everywhere fell to their knees in overpowering paralyzing shock.

 Jesus waited as The One revived the fainted; he continued after a few minutes ignoring the billions that wept uncontrollably, full to the brim with overwhelming guilt.

 “I go to give hope to those that languish in darkness - to proclaim mercy shall always triumph over judgment. I go to free all our brothers back to us, for today, the master’s couch was removed: I swear every dog will not only have his own mansion, but also his own couch in my house forever. And this is the sworn testimony of Yahshua the Exalted One to all his children.”

Jesus held up the holes in his hands for all Creation to see; the Continuum flickered and disengaged as his craft plunged deep into the Hades’ gulf, surrounded by thousands of silver crafts.

Powering through the void, curiosity burned strong for few had seen the forbidden universes. An impassable gulf no craft could navigate separated the triune universe from The Great House of The One. The White Horse and its entourage breeched the atmosphere of the prison planet and landed as neon lights glowed eerily in the bitter darkness.

Switching the spectrums for better clarity, he looked into the blackness; the darkness became bright sunlight in his mind. Tears exploded out of his eyes; Michael saw billions chained in darkness, vibrating hard with repentance, swarming outside packed to the horizon, screaming violently for Yahshua to save them.

Hades reeked of destruction, sorrow, and darkness - a place of damnation and unending despair. They ruminated bi-polar obsessed on their excruciating betrayal and agonies birthed from unimaginable regret, and burned in the inferno of unresolved self-hatred. As the tears rolled down his face, Michael knew no place in all creation was worse than this planet, and his heart anguished for all his brothers who he laughed and played with throughout the backward eternities.

The door to the gigantean mother ship opened slowly. Yahshua was mobbed by billions. Jesus looked over his deeply fractured family with tears in his eyes, as miles under his feet the Fallen Angels vibrated.

 They trusted Lucifer and did the abominable: had sex with women rather than going through her to be born again. They saw woman as a plaything and rejected the commanded flesh life, committing the ultimate betrayal with full knowledge of the consequences: leaving their first estate, refusing to be born again, and mongrelizing the priceless of God.

Three hundred fifty thousand threw eternal life away with eyes wide open, for Lucifer, for woman, for pride of life, and refusing to believe in a final tomorrow. Thousands began to gnash their teeth and curse the names of The One. It didn’t matter, for in the book of life their names were already blotted out…

But back on the surface, Jesus overwhelmed the darkness with bright daylight as Hades paused at the unexpected.

 “I come in the name of The One to proclaim life to those who languish without hope, because we haven’t forgotten our brother’s abeyance for redemption and forgiveness.

“The One spared not the Fallen Angels that sinned, but delivered them into the prison miles beneath your feet. He spared not the world of old, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing the flood upon the world of the ungodly.

“The One turned Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, making them an example to the ungodly   and delivered only Lot, vexed with the filthy conversations of the wicked. Therefore, the Lord knows how to deliver his children from evil and death. And because of our love, I took the first steps to free you from your guilt, or reserve the unrepentant to eternal punishment: the nonexistence none can awake from - called eternal death.

“You lived as children of wrath, natural brute beasts, and spoke evil of things you didn’t understand; and you perished in your own ignorance and corruption: that’s why you’re here.

   “You’ve experienced the reward of unrighteousness, which the mist of darkness is reserved, a step below the shadow called eternal death. But I say to you now, forget the past that brought you here and fear not, for I come to break the chains of your present misery. Regret is the only emotion that fractures the bedrocks of blinding stupidity, and for that reason, this hell was created, not for your punishment but for the edification to the eternal life we created you for.

“Hope can now rule the depressions that overshadows darkly. Rejoice that your soul can still be a blessing to the ten nations of Heaven, to your brothers who miss you terribly, and even unto the patience of The One. After my millennium, we will reclaim this dark universe for we didn’t redeem you for wrath, but for salvation and eternal life. Verily, we say the dog doesn’t have to return to his vomit and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

“Because of the flesh, everyone witnessed the monstrous world you’ve constructed without the totality of The One. Look at the person next to you, for some here were true monsters in the flesh. You have seen with indisputable clarity what truly dwells in the deepest part of all without the love of The One.

    “That which you’ve seen, which you now look upon, is the Word of Life who died for you. Because of my obedience, The One has clothed me in vestures dipped in the blood of my enemies - a new powerful designation: The Word of God - and I shall hold the scepters of his kingdom forever.

    “Because of this, they who do not believe in me are dead already because they do not venerate esteem what the Only Begotten, the Son of God did for them.”

Jesus paused and listened to the muffled sobs of the entourages behind him. And Jesus fought back his own   tears and continued.

“So then tell me, who can know the riches of their glorious inheritance? And what is the immeasurable greatness of our power in you who persevere until the end? Trust in The Holy One and in all your ways and he shall direct your paths - if you lean not on your own understanding " even in this dark prison.

“O Hades, praise the Lord for his goodness and wonderful works, for from  grace comes your salvation; it is the precious gift of God. The day of your deliverance is now. You can now make a decision so simple that it boggles our imaginations there’s any discussion of the answer. Will you choose life or death, The One who created you or the constructed lion? Because of our great love, the Son of God has visited and redeemed all who languish in darkness and shadows of death.

  “We take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but only in the hope they turn and live. Your repentance will be accepted; I, Yahshua the Exalted One, swears this as truth immutable to those who suffer in this hell called Hades.”

Jesus flexed and defocused; the dark prison drowned in the Holy Spirit - billions of the dead danced fitfully with elation as hard rhythms emulating from the gigantean mother ship   engulfed the planet. They were still shouting out of their minds with joy when Jesus transported into his White Horse.

Dampening fields surrounding the engines charged, light exploded the darkness like a grenade as the mother ship blinked out of existence. The blackness whirled and imploded into a spectacular starburst pattern of light high above the planet. And billions of eyes looked up at the dimensional fracture formed by the departing White Horse.

Joy ruled the dark universe for a season, but the ever-present darkness that was meaningless slowly became a suffocating deep depression. The agony of being their own worst enemy surfaced mightily, and billions began to gnash their teeth as overwhelming despair shattered the unspeakable joy.

But somewhere in their misery, Hades remembered salvation was within their grasp and did not gnash their teeth as hard as before, for none would ever forget the day the Son of God descended in to Hell for their edification, hope, and continuing brotherhood. It would forever remain a bright beacon of hope for all Hades, shattering some of the self-inflicted misery in the blackest universe The One constructed for his enemies.

For almost two days, the White Horse surged through the miserable blackness, trembling as it exited the second gulf, plowing deep into the Paradise universe. Hundreds of millions watched the humongous craft descend against the bluest sky, as thousands of silver crafts crowded around it.

Uncontrollable ecstasy saturated Paradise as the roar of hundreds of millions shattered the air. Jesus stepped from the craft and the cheers became volcanic, vibrating the very ground, as tears of joy flowed freely through both demarcations. And in one accord, the planet was inundated with bellows of genuine repentance and love.

He spread his hands outwards, backgrounded by beautiful jeweled mile high cityscapes; and everyone stared in awe at the mighty being with the holes in his hands.

 “I come to return you to Heaven. You’ve been the faithful and today you shall be rewarded. Regardless of unholy temptations, you stand victorious overcomers despite the billions of your brothers that have fallen mortally wounded.

“Rejoice, you’ve earned the eternal life you were constructed for, and the grace of Yahshua the Exalted One, who now says every sin is forgiven, says the baring of teeth and evil is over for you, and especially Dismas who was with me on the cross.”

Tears exploded out of Dismas’ eyes as he thought how he tried to kill Jesus so long ago. And sonic caterwauls born of blissful insanity and overwhelming joy detonated  unrelenting around the mother ship, as the whole attempted to fall to their faces absolutely blind with ecstasy " they failed.

Jesus blinked…

Instantly the inhabitants of Paradise stood in the Great House of The One, inundated by the sweet aroma of the One’s incense struggling to orientate their bearings, still confused.

They joyfully reunited with their family they’d forgotten because of the flesh; eternal life was the only frontier - they would never die again. And high above the massive throne room, David who was redeemed from Paradise put on his red robe of light and sat down on the left hand of God.

Through tear-filled eyes, billions tried to find Yahshua but he was gone. All Heaven rejoiced waiting for his glorious coronation by The One, and the whole with the Zoon celebrated for two uproarious cycles the return of the faithful.

The triune universes became a duoverse; for the immense Paradise universe was instantly destroyed by The Son of God by simply blinking his eyes.

     The White Horse with only one occupant materialized above the bluest planet, rotating slowly against the starry   velvet. Yahshua transfigured and transported onto the earth, outside Jerusalem on the day after the Sabbath: Sunday.

He walked through the idyllic countryside anxious to see his disciples who scattered like sheep at his arrest, especially Peter and John " and his still grieving mother…

Before the dew left the ground, Mary Magdalene stood at the tomb weeping bitterly. Hearing a rustling sound, she stooped into the sepulcher and saw two Angels sitting where the body of Jesus had lain.

Michael smiled thinking of the spectacular unbelievable of the last three days, and said joyfully, “Why are you weeping?”

 Her heart was beating bass drum hard as she leaned to get a better look at the supernatural. “Someone stole the body of my Lord and I don’t know where he is.”

The hairs on her neck pricked uncomfortably and against her will, she stood up. It was the gardener. Mary flashed blistering annoyance; this was not the time. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity for there was much the Angels could tell her.

 “Who are you looking for?”

She ignored him and returned to the Angels but they were gone.

Mary Magdalene turned agitated distressed as liquid frustration burned down her cheeks. “Sir, if you’ve taken his body, tell me where you put it and I swear I’ll never tell a soul.”

The gardener said tenderly, “Oh Mary…”

In heart-stopping astonishment, she recognized Jesus as the scales fell from her eyes; her knees buckled in shock as she collapsed into him. With her body trembling uncontrollably, she held him tightly as her whole world swooned; he smelled absolutely wonderful….

 

https://www.facebook.com/TheUniversesOfGod2TheChroniclesOfJesusChrist?ref=hl

 

               The Greatest Story ever told

 



© 2013 Twe Stephens


Author's Note

Twe Stephens
The second book of the Universes of God trilogy - the story of the Messiah

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

388 Views
Added on April 23, 2013
Last Updated on April 23, 2013
Tags: Religion, inspiration, God, Jesus, Fiction, Bible, spirituality, Christ, Heaven, Hell, Aliens, Angels, Roman, Satan, Demons, Devils, New Testament, Old testament, bestselling author, Twe St


Author

Twe Stephens
Twe Stephens

PA



About
A Different Kind of Christian Author... more..

Writing