Office G

Office G

A Story by Tammy
"

Its another day at the office, or is it?

"

Teanna clapped her hands above her head, she stretched her body, up into the air.  She was feeling positive, deep inside she knew, she knew that the promotion was hers.  Before entering the meeting, she decided to practice a little.  "I am well informed of the duties of this job.  I can assist the workers with any task pertaining to this department."  Teanna could feel herself getting nervous, she began to jump up and down, try to get her nerves together.  She placed both her hands on the sink, took in a deep breath and began to pray.  When she finished, she placed the small bottle of freshener to her mouth.  She rinsed vigorously.  It was time.

 

Slowly she made her way to the big brown office doors, she timed her breathing, she could see them inside waiting.  She knew them all, there was Evan, Ross, and Mrs. Millitan.  She couldn't stand any of them!  But she needed them, her promotion, her money, it depended on them.  She had to smile big, impress them, kiss their bums.  She knew what she had to do, and as she stepped pass that little piece of carpet that went from outside the conference room to inside, she smiled big.  She was ready to perform!

© 2011 Tammy


Author's Note

Tammy
Story will be updated on a regular basis
Please come back and keep up with the latest happenings in
OFFICE G

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A short, nicely written piece.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Added on October 23, 2011
Last Updated on October 23, 2011

Author

Tammy
Tammy

washington, DC



About
I am a Fiction author that also dabbles in poetry My writing career actually began with poetry I enjoy freelancing, writing from creative thought more..

Writing