page 2 of office G

page 2 of office G

A Story by Tammy
"

it all happens in the office

"

"hello, I mean, good morning," she sated cheerfully.  Everyone laughed easily.  Teanna sat in the one chair that was available.  It was a centered chair so that she would be able to face all of her interviewers.

 

"we'll Teanna we were glad to see you were interested in the position," Mrs. Millitan stated.

 

"Yes, I felt I have the hands-opn experience that is needed to help others," Teanna responded still smiling cheerfully.

 

"So, you think you can be a leader?"  Mrs. Millitan asked.

 

"Yes, I think," Teanna began but before she could finish, Mr. Evan piped in, "take your time before answering the question, it is implying that you would have to lead," he stated.

 

Teanna attempted to ignore Mr. Evan's statement, but as she tried to grasp words to express her skills and enlighten them on her leadership expertise, his voice kept entering her mind.  She could hear herself becoming shaky.

© 2011 Tammy


Author's Note

Tammy
enjoy have fun!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Short, well worded just a few minor problems:

1. "hello, I mean, good morning," (hello needs to be capitalized)
2. "we'll Teanna we were glad to see you were interested in the position," (Well, Teanna - not, we'll Teanna)
3. I felt I have the hands-opn experience (hands-on)
4."take your time before ("Take)


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Added on November 1, 2011
Last Updated on November 1, 2011

Author

Tammy
Tammy

washington, DC



About
I am a Fiction author that also dabbles in poetry My writing career actually began with poetry I enjoy freelancing, writing from creative thought more..

Writing
Office G Office G

A Story by Tammy