#7 Just Breakfast

#7 Just Breakfast

A Chapter by tynamite
"

Naomi can only have her time found for breakfast with Kyle.

"
When he woke up, he saw me standing. He was sleeping right close to where I was standing. I was waiting for Kyle, and he saw me in a white dress, ready for him. He got up solmenly, not smiling, but I knew that he was happy for me to be there. He got up, and as he went downstairs, I followed him there.

Downstairs, it was nice that I could be in the presence of Kyle, because he likes to look after me, and he's interested in me because he wants to look after someone, and that person is me. Plus he's resourceful too. Unlike the other people in this world, he seems to be a bit more sharper, knowing the state of people around him, as if he's from somewhere else. I like that.

After he made me breakfast, he looked at his watch for the time, and he noticed that he didn't have to leave the house for two hours. He looked at me, then decided that he would spend that time watching tv with me. He didn't ask me what I wanted to watch though. He figured that any time I spend him, be good enough, and he was right.

When I was with him, it felt like nothing else mattered. I didn't have to think about anyone known or not, who could come into existence inside this room or house. I was inside his house as well. I don't know how I got inside, except that I knew he would want me in there. That's right! I sneaked in there yesterday when he wasn't looking. Is that what it means to sin? I hope I don't get in trouble.

Once the two hours had finished, he got up, and he told me that he had to go. I wish he hadn't. I wish that he could stay, or wherever it was that he was going, that he could go and take me with him. But he couldn't. And in the back of my mind, I knew that he couldn't. Something was telling me that he was going somewhere where I wasn't allowed to go. It didn't feel like it came from my intuition, as it didn't feel like a guess to me.

Kyle left the door and didn't say goodbye to me. He just left. He expected me to do whatever it is that I do, after he'd gone - walkabout somewhere outside and find different people and different things. He knew that I could do those things, but I'd be alone somewhat until he gets back. And if he gets back, I don't know how long that'll take until that happens, but it'll be no less than three days. For some reason, three days felt to me like a long time.


© 2012 tynamite


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

311 Views
Added on December 15, 2012
Last Updated on December 25, 2012
Tags: love, breakfast, missing, loss, heart, hearts


Author

tynamite
tynamite

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom



About
Hello peepz! I write novels and short stories in the "urban life" genre going for the "thought provoking" style. You could call it realism, but even romance and crime novels can be realistic, so I.. more..

Writing