#8 Pulsing Hearts

#8 Pulsing Hearts

A Chapter by tynamite
"

Naomi's heart beats faster and then slower, when she's with Kyle.

"
Myself and Kyle were inside a small room, enough to make anyone who is claustrophobic, shudder. The walls were painted a cream colour, and there were windows to let the light in. The room was filled with natural light. Whilst me and Kyle were in this room, we spoke about flowers. It was a good conversation.

Kyle then wanted to know as always, what place he was in, so he had a look around. I decided to wait where I was, because I felt too shy to go and follow him around as he would have maybe spoken to the various people around. As I waited, I wondered about what he must have been doing, and I wondered if he would be doing anything special without me in it. Is this what jealousy feels like? If so, I don't like it very much. Humans are finicky creatures. Sabrina from up top, was doing fine earlier, and I didn't feel the need to go and check on her now.

It wasn't long until Kyle came back, which is always nice. When he came back, he told me that the people in the other room were fine, and that it would be okay for me to follow him there while he spoke to them. I told him that they kept staring at the butterfly on my face, making me feel odd. He told me that there would be no reason for me to worry, as I was with him.

When we got out, I felt immensely secure, because if anyone stared at me, they would know that I was with him, so that they shouldn't say things that would have me feeling peculiar. He was holding my hand as he found me so sweet, and he was gazing into my eyes at times as he walked around the room. In the room, there was a snooker table and a cue which is the stick for making the balls move. Some were playing Pool, but most of them were not.

Whilst I spoke to one of the people there, one who was not pointing or staring at the butterfly on my face, I found him as sweet as Kyle was, but I still find Kyle to be the sweetest. We were going to talk to nearly everyone in the room, whilst Kyle was still holding my hand. Kyle has a square hand, and I have an arched hand like a triangle. Holding his hand was really nice, as we exchanged body heat, so we could have a warmth.

With Kyle, the gawking turned to jealousy, and the people who once teased me about the butterfly on my face, became jealous that someone else got to possess the butterfly, as he possessed me, that night, in the room. Today was a good day, at last. And I got to make the most of it.


© 2013 tynamite


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

292 Views
Added on December 15, 2012
Last Updated on February 22, 2013
Tags: love


Author

tynamite
tynamite

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom



About
Hello peepz! I write novels and short stories in the "urban life" genre going for the "thought provoking" style. You could call it realism, but even romance and crime novels can be realistic, so I.. more..

Writing