#12 Please Return

#12 Please Return

A Chapter by tynamite

So here's to another lonely day, I'm back where I started. Since I saw Kyle with the narcissist, I've noticed that he's been visiting me less. If I find him, he'll talk to me, but if I stay in view but far away, he'll refuse to go to me.

We had good memories of making breakfast, watching tv together, and even planting flowers. We did everything together, and we were as thieves. I long for Kyle, as he makes the simple days so special.

So it looks like I'll have to look for Kyle myself. I know I shouldn't, but I don't know who else I can speak to but him, about what I feel, and to figure out what is going on in the world outside.

I tried looking for Kyle in the church, and he wasn't there.

I tried looking for Kyle in the schools, and he wasn't there.

I tried looking for Kyle in the stone area, and he wasn't there.


© 2013 tynamite


Author's Note

tynamite
Sorry I couldn't make it longer. And with that, ends the series.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
Added on December 25, 2012
Last Updated on February 23, 2013


Author

tynamite
tynamite

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom



About
Hello peepz! I write novels and short stories in the "urban life" genre going for the "thought provoking" style. You could call it realism, but even romance and crime novels can be realistic, so I.. more..

Writing