#1 Consecutive Try For A Pie

#1 Consecutive Try For A Pie

A Chapter by tynamite
"

Amy loves strudles!!!!!!!! xxxxx means I've lost the text because my little brother tore it out of spite years ago at the time.

"
Do not read this! I was such a s**t writer when I was 14. Something happened between 14 and 15 that made me good, I think it was maturity, no it was.

Nick was in his bedroom doing a long time-consuming activity away from his sister Amy. Happily munching away, sparing two seconds to say so good he heard the greatly irritating sound of a plate spinning. After a lapse of thought, he enthusiastically swung off his seat of the council three bedroomed house.
He could imagine the look of the situation already but not the outcome of it all. It was time for him to have some fun with his little sister who was three years younger than him.

She could hear it now, the musical stamp he did on each step of the stairs. Combined with harmonising town coming from his mouth, she was most likely sure that something good. Yes. He will.will happen.

Der! Der! Der! Amy had in a sudden, threw the pie into the cupboard nearest to her. A spoon previously on the side, she held. Der! Der! She looked around. The ders got louder and louder. Der! Der! Der! Der! Turned back. Safe. She thought.

Nick came behind Amy's shoulder and saw her still holding the spoon. "Amy?" Nick said affectionatly in a questioning way to make her stop doing whatever she was doing. The spoon dropped making a satisfactory clanging sound. "What's that?" he asked, "Wha-".

The spoon magically flew into the sink splashing Nick's eye so he rubbed it. There was a thirty-three second pause. "What, are you hiding?" he quizzed. "Not-----"Amy got smart "More spoons" Nick's arm divided Amy standing parting Amy and the cupboard revealing Dad's pie. He teased.

Aaargh! You've eaten the pie. Now you're going to die
Amy reacted "Ayy! Leave Me Alone Nick, it was only a teeny bit " she said moving her arms about.
"You're going to die. And now it's time to cry.
Why O Why. Coz you've eaten the pie.
You're acting all sly.
Just love to lie.
Why O Why. Coz you've eaten the pie.
Why you acting all dumb.
Standing out like a plum
Dum De Dum Dum De-Dum-Dum-De-Dum "

"Stop laughing at me. That's nasty talk for someone who always looks like they eat more strudels than me". Nick gave a stare which made her look stupid "I don't see why, stop being, don't tell me off. I hope you know that it's me who buys all those yummy scrummy long tasty chocolaty sticky satisfying, eventful, sweet, lovely, crispy...." Nick changed his tune saying that it was his menefancan's fault for making him bad. Amy snapped in a fiery way "No you don't! If you loved me, you would love me now"
It was Nick's wittiness that made him so popular. Amy never knew anyone who could do things in such a many a nice ways. Right now, it was Nick's taunting and teasings which made him an enemy.

Amy was furious, usually he would get content, bored or make up. Amy was staring into Nick's eyes. What was the point? Suddenly a rush of adrenaline bolted Nick's head, Amy thought that his obsession of eating the most strudels possessed him to act this way. They both ran up the stairs to their Dad with Amy tagging behind. Nick had purposely stood in front of the tv to grab his Dad's attention. Dad forced himself to look attentive. Then Amy sidestepped into the room looking unconfident. Dad was watching a weekly drama.
"Great" Dad said under his breath.
It was Nick's time to talk in a monotone voice. "Amy went downstairs by herself and was digging out your Vatemon pie with a spoon mostly taking off the top layer. 

The tv now had sounds of metal clanging. Dad was trying xxxxxx
Amy knew by default hat it ws now tim to come closer. As she got six inches away from Dad on the king size bed, fear took over her. Nick thought nothing. "Come...here." Amy had something in her hand. Dad became impatient, now that strings were playing in the drama. Amy nervously came even more closer with irregular gaps between steps. if only Mum was here, Amy thought. Amy screeched out of the blue, disrupting her hopeful daydream. "Ayyyyyyy-ahhhhhhhhh". The packet lay scrumpled inside the creases of the bed sheet. Amy had something in her hand. Amy laid her foot back onto the floor. Nick was standing there by the tv. "This is so much more good than my strudel." It must have been him and his menefancan which made him do it. "It was only a little - bit and NOBODY would have noticed" Amy spat.

xxxxxx

End of part one.
Beginning of part two.

xxxxxx

It was only then when Nick's nasty attitude stopped and his conscience kicked in. There must be something he can do to rinse his dirty self. He imagined the look of the situation, funny wasn't it? But the outcome. The dreaded outcome. There was no electronical appliance he could use to stimulate his brain. To him, Amy's face was undescribable. And. And that. And.

xxxxxx

shining on his bed. He didn't deserve it. Nick remembered how in the right Amy was. You're the one who looks like they eat the most strudels.

Nick lay down on the bed with his arms out unpleased with what he was. Surely, a month ago he would have done differently. Great! Immaturities with their idiocies Nick thought to himself.

Dad was still waiting for the adverts for part four. What was the point? The worst thing about it was that it was a Saturday.

Nick left his strudel behind and moved to Amy's bedroom in hope to make things better. Nick didn't enjoy seeing people upset. The thing that scared Nick the most is that she may think he's false by apologising. Why can't anyone believe his menefancan condition?

Nick made his way to his sister's bedrooom reduced. He paused to see his sister quiet under the covers. He sat lightly on the bed to say "Are you alright?" There was a discriminating pause. "You can't tell when someone's upset" Amy moaned crying. "In fact I can. Your bad mood will ruin this day. Nick knew that reasoning wouldn't work in his favour.

xxxxxx

"Now come here" Nick said nicely.
Amy made her way out the covers, Nick held out his arms then they hugged each other. While they were hugging each other Nick said "You don't have to taste good for me to make me like your I just do" Nick added after the hug... "It's because I love you why I tell you off like this."
"Now - your true colours are coming out!"
"What? Would I of sung that song with you if I didn't like you?"
"No?" Amy naively questioned. - "I was being the 21st century's oompa loompa. I don't want you sneaking Dad's pie. I want you upstairs with me."
"Yeah" Amy added. Nick knew she weren't being sarcastic.
Nick then picked up Amy and swung her round to then play tig running away. Dad shouted "STOP THE RAMPING."


© 2011 tynamite


Author's Note

tynamite
I wrote this when I was 14. I wrote Chapter 1 of Familiarity Breaks when I was 15.
You can see the change in skill.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
Added on January 20, 2011
Last Updated on January 20, 2011
Tags: kids, children, strudles, food, sneaking, naughtiness


Author

tynamite
tynamite

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom



About
Hello peepz! I write novels and short stories in the "urban life" genre going for the "thought provoking" style. You could call it realism, but even romance and crime novels can be realistic, so I.. more..

Writing