#2 Somewhere Special

#2 Somewhere Special

A Chapter by tynamite
"

Naomi wants to go somewhere special.

"

August the 29th. Dear Diary.

Today I woke up thinking about all the things I could do today. I woke up out of my spacious bed which is spotless and sparkling white, walking out a house that had sparkling white walls. The angels up top said that it would be amazing here if something was really white. I didn't understand what they meant, and now I do. The white walls at other houses aren't as white as the walls in my house. I mean it wasn't my house, but now Kyle is gone from here, it's now my house. I'm borrowing it until he gets back.

I woke up and was happy to be in my kitchen and make myself some breakfast. I made myself some waffles because they're the things I don't understand. I put maple syrup on it, and ate it. After that I wondered what else people eat for breakfast. I was now ready to go so I got out my house and left. Today I wanted to go herschel, which is always nice for when I want to think. I was going there walking outside where the sky was bright, and everyone else looked more ready than I was. As I was going there I got a message of something Sabrina had done. She does a lot of things by herself. Maybe I could help her.

As I was walking I was alerted that she had been caught rewinding time. She's always doing things that puts her life at danger. I was walking by myself with no one around me, while I was being told this. Nobody anywhere were telling me these things. Now that one person knew what she did, I now have to keep a lookout for anything that he might do to her, now he knows. I wish I could help her now, but there's nothing I can do. She still has the rest of her lines left to write. After that she'll get to leave. Sabrina really does get in scraps. She's such a nice person I'll just have to keep an extra eye on her to make sure she isn't doing anything she shouldn't.

While I was walking I was now thinking of that place where they were. It must be so beautiful. They live in such a beautiful place that I could enjoy by lying on the ground or walking to a museum. It's sad how they don't appreciate the place they live in because they take it for granted. If I was there, I would have no need to rewind time. I could just savour the moment.

Now that I knew what happened to Sabrina, I didn't feel like going herschel anymore. I would be in that tranquil place, watching Sabrina shaking off her mishap later on in the day, and I didn't want that. Now I would walk around the place I'm in, and see what happens there. I was in a place where there is a park behind me that is run down. There's an area higher up in the park full of wood chips, and the swings there are metal and cold. There is no paint on the play equipment. The whole place is abandoned, and the big tree there has stumps which bulge over the concrete ground. I like that park. It is a timeless part of history, and it reminds me of my past, even though I had nothing to do with it. I like things that can stay the same and not change.

Today I would be walking down the place I'm in, alone. This would be a good time for me to get lost right now. I usually wouldn't choose to be myself today, but I don't have any more plans for what I want to do today, and the herschel, it's, well... special. Walking down the twisting and turning roads, I found some beautiful semi detached houses which were pointy at the top and were painted different colours with the bottom 35% of them, being a nice creamy colour. The houses looked like they had wooden horizontal slabs at the front. I liked looking at those. It didn't take long for me to find a shop nearby, so I could buy some food. When I got into that shop, the man at the counter couldn't stop staring at me. He was so transfixed in his gaze, of me. He didn't know when I put the money on the counter. I had to step to the side. I didn't feel it was good for him to stare at me, but it didn't feel bad either. My heart was in two places after I left the shop with a chocolate bar and a drink. I so wanted to go to the herschel later today, but I also had to help Sabrina out by watching her throughout the day. I sat on a brick wall in front of one of the houses, to enjoy my food whilst watching Sabrina go about her day, down below.

I wish I could go down below, for just once, and see the people who have made my understanding of the world, so special. I feel as if it is my destiny to go to such a place, somewhere special for just once; but my fate just won't let me go there. My heart hurts me sometimes. Nobody could see me eat, and I couldn't see anyone around the area. If this is what desires people to seek the meaning in their life, then I must voyage to a place underground, more secret than stars, and seek the meaning in mine.


© 2012 tynamite


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

540 Views
Added on June 12, 2012
Last Updated on June 17, 2012
Tags: longing, wishing


Author

tynamite
tynamite

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom



About
Hello peepz! I write novels and short stories in the "urban life" genre going for the "thought provoking" style. You could call it realism, but even romance and crime novels can be realistic, so I.. more..

Writing