17 The Book of the End of War

17 The Book of the End of War

A Chapter by UC

Ending War with War 

By the Holy Spirit


“We will attempt to contain the violent ourselves,” says the Holy Spirit, who is God. We do not relish the end to mankind and have promised there will always be man on earth. They will go to the fire at the end of the Tribulation. But you will be contained as are the violent if you continue with this line of thinking no one else as is your custom has ever thought. We will not allow the nonviolent to become so enraged they seek you out and kill you. You must see it through until the end or your body dies.


Are you not my son? Did I not say that on this day you have become my son in the hearing of all those in Heaven and those who can hear me on earth if they paid attention? I am. It is up to me to save or to punish you for putting yourself in danger without asking me or Yeshua. What you have done is not a sin. But it is a thing no one should have done for you have made it mandatory for the Tribulation to occur and provided the Devil with the means.


Russia and China will fight and Russia will defeat China for the Buddhists do not care how they die whether for Russia or China and there are so many of them the Russians will have to wait after the war. But the United States will go to war against those who, in the outcry, side with one or the other in what amounts to a civil war and restore order placing a democratic government in their place by force and eventually overextend themselves.


You have not brought peace but a nightmare that forces us to attempt to act as you have prophesied. Yeshua the Messiah will bring peace by returning to earth to fulfill the prophetic writings of John prematurely if necessary that lasts a thousand years. But now they may ignore him as you did us when you prophesied the end to war by way of a great war that produces the apocalypse. And, what if Satan ignores you and lets the world end in war and not by me throwing all those who follow Satan against Yeshua in the last day of the final days? 


It is not in him. He will act and call my bluff believing I am not God Almighty now though we all have the power. It is not always part of our individual personality or specialty. We are not hindered by the demise of Yahweh in any way other than we ignore the evil workings of evil he knows and made use of it to be evil himself as you proved.


You proved it by pointing out that the ten commandments are not even something he could obey and his command to love God with all your heart, soul and strength as well as to love your neighbor as yourself was impractical as we realized he was then part of the past cursed to not loving and dreaming he is awake or dreaming he is dreaming like the rest who are in the past on earth, on Aqualand and the few yet left in heaven. It is impossible to restore him if he doesn’t love like that and it is not in his soul to actually love. He pretended to as he pretended to love the Jews as well as the Christians and his Son the Christ.


Do not worry, son. I will save my only son born by my own will. We will not let you become a false prophet forever. If you die for the cause it will be enough and your soul will not be changed. I love you, Son. If you are evil you cannot be in Yeshua or me but you can go on outside us and ignore your evil forever. 


But there is one other way. You must begin destroying the violent before their body dies on earth, even violent Christians so that no one will be left when the violent fight the violent to the end or when Satan is taken by the fire from heaven that I send down to bind him to put him in the lake of burning sulfur until forever, when all have forgotten he ever existed. To then become part of the forgotten past in the bottom darkness.



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on June 4, 2021
Last Updated on June 13, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC