18 The Book of Christians

18 The Book of Christians

A Chapter by UC

Once a Christian Always One


It is only a dream you are in. We will wake you after they kill you Jesus’ little ones and you will be awake in heaven if you go on to become a god. There will be no one left on earth, not the Devil, not the violent and not the nonviolent unbelievers. But you must be prepared to allow yourselves to be decapitated. Your plans for war are futile against the Devil in a dream. He will defeat you. But do not be fugitives waiting scared even in the day; they will come. They will decapitate you. You must not love your lives so much you do not unite with Jesus to show him he cannot harm you, that you will live again but not be asleep but awake in heaven. Man has been tormented by the Devil long enough. Hell has come to earth except there is a way out. Meet in the city and get ready for the true showing of your faith to bring fear to the Devil for your determination and lack of fear causes him to doubt. It is the only way you can win.


Some of you are already saying, “I made a mistake. I am not a Christian. I do not want to be with Jesus,” to protect your life and the end has not even come. Foolish people! You are a Christian, and once a Christian always a Christian. It is your duty to join the rest of us. I am as you in a way.


I could die for you to bring the end that has always loomed over us giving the Devil sway over those who do not believe in Jesus. Pray for me that there will be no violent left in the end so that I may not be found a false prophet, for I am your brother and cannot die. It is only a nightmare. It will be over soon. Because though I am in the future and awake I am in this with you and Jesus’ angel will come to bring peace on earth.


Others have already left the churches and denied Christ and have fallen away but you have already been given the mark in your forehead by the angels who came while you were asleep to mark you for Jesus. The Devil will see it and not pass you over though you plead with him to give you the mark of the beast. You will be dragged to the camps and beheaded also.


We cannot blot out our mark and the Devil will not, that you change your mind and worship Jesus after he is done. Only those who receive the mark will go to the fire and sulfur lake with the Devil and his minions; those who never accepted Jesus as the Son of God. There is no way out and no way for you to miss out and not be a child of Christ of whom he never lost one. Your fear is needless. Have faith in Jesus Christ your King and your Savior.



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on June 4, 2021
Last Updated on June 13, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC