19 The Book of  the End of the Planet

19 The Book of the End of the Planet

A Chapter by UC

The End of the Planet


On Aqualand many are contained but allowed to dream they are awake like the brawlers. But those who have committed violent crimes have to be removed from my social dream of wakefulness which due to the fact that Aqualand rotates about their sun it is always day on half the planet they rarely sleep. They are put in hospital beds and given medication to make them dream they are asleep, dealing with only their thoughts. The vast majority of them lapse into nightmares but cannot awaken because of the medication. Then they are moved to Night Reformatory on the dark side and awakened and since there is nothing to do and no one to see really, they remain asleep dreaming they are awake but spend most of their time in a state where they are in dreams of dreams nearly as much as in dreams of wakefulness. We intervene, when they will let us, and write better dreams for them to dream and they become dependent on us to provide these better dreams. Those who come in and out of nightmares are still in Light Reformatory and depend upon the drugs to keep them dreaming they are asleep and dreaming. But it is a much smaller prison than Night.


Those who are evil which hardly anyone is besides murderers are given a drug that brings their brain activity to nil. Their bodies are kept alive just in case new evidence comes to light that would exonerate them which has never happened yet. When their bodies die they are cremated so that there is no evidence of them ever having existed. Now since they were in the past, born in the past and appeared to exist in the past they do not actually and did not actually and will not actually exist ever again. There are as a result no evil ones on aqualand, never were and none will ever be again if they ever appeared to do that.


Those violent ones who have not killed anyone are given therapy to help them overcome the tendency to be violent. It almost never works or should I have said, ‘It works so infrequently it is not trusted.’ They are kept in confinement when they injure someone or destroy another’s property where most murderers are, being content to be confined than to be put in Night prison.


As a result there is not much violence in the social dream and it is mostly anger issues and psychological issues we deal with always 

attempting to give them better dreams until their bodies die and they then brain dead no longer connect with their minds which they all have no matter how infrequently they connect to their mind and to what a slight degree they connect. They get used to what they think of as their reality changing sometimes completely in a moment’s notice.


Jack finds that since he is awake on the planet he has little in common with them and spends all his time trying to make their dreams of wakefulness more fulfilling and lacking boredom, encouraging them to have one sexual partner and to love John and him and all others. They mostly ignore him and Jack has taken to spending more and more time in John in heaven after he and UC have finished the stay on earth that will end before his body dies and he is taken out to be in Yeshua.


It is over on Aqualand as it repeats itself every so often but since no one that thinks they are alive have seen. So it is fresh to them. But the ones with souls that matter and are not violent or evil are run through it again if they believe in John which does not happen very often. But no one is wasted or given a chance to live forever in a pleasant and safe dream conducive to living in a loving atmosphere where they are more likely to love. There is no one without sin but in their fallen state even, it is surprising how many love and are loved.


“It is a success simply by doing away with violence,” the Lord says of them. But those who die do have a slim chance of living forever but John will leave it up to Jesus whether he wants to take all them babies to heaven with the many that will be on the new Earth. John will bring them to the new Earth with him, even the evil who will have to be changed to someone that never existed before.



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on June 4, 2021
Last Updated on June 13, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC