20 The Book of The End of Using War to End War

20 The Book of The End of Using War to End War

A Chapter by UC

The Solution to the Prophecy of Ending War



The stage was set. God was generous except he withheld fruit from one tree. He was stingy which can be a sin. If he knew everything and could be tempted by no one he had to know what would happen. He lied from the get go or he did not know everything both good and evil. It was his fault. He could not forgive Eve because he needed to be saved as much as she did. A God cannot just be saved. Jesus’ substitutionary death does not cover God who was a liar and a sinner from the get go. Had he loved Eve he never would have let it happen. His one greatest flaw. He never did loved everybody if anybody.


There is no proof Adam reacted to the situation. Adam considered it no problem for he took it when offered and then ate. Then the earth was cursed for him. He had once had a baby ‘s mind, a mind that says eat no matter what is given to you. He was a toddler afterward. Being punished he at least began to know right from wrong. It is still wrong to disobey what is written of God, though it was fiction when he relayed it to us through Moses and is to this day. The character was created by God and might have been him if he could love with all his mind soul and strength and others as himself. It is a sacred character like the Most High God for example and Jahova. 


Eve did not react to the situation until deceived; it was a means to being like the gods. She died but was forgiven when God changed it to be a situation Jesus could forgive her that she might live. Jesus was a God and could have turned him down when he sent him to the cross. But he did not. He is good to this day. Eve however was raped in the sense Satan knew it would be trouble for her though he had no idea how much. She had a baby’s mind before but now she has a toddler’s mind. 


Satan did not want it for himself but saw it as a means to deceive Eve with no evidence God wanted it. He tested her knowledge. Then he crafted a big lie for her. He knew she could not resist it. It is rape to suggest something you know another cannot resist that will get them into trouble.


Therefore write,  “I, John, have raised Jack to be you in me in heaven in Jesus and in the Holy Spirit, UC. For now I believe that YHWH was the one behind my prophecy to end war with war which I sent to the past through UC who is in the past bodily only. That makes YHWH the God of the past from what people on earth call the here and now to the beginning of God. YHWH and Satan are the same one according to YHWH. They all thought it was evil to make man. That is nothing between YHWH and Satan. He is God of earth. He is God of Aqualand and God of the new Earth except for new Jerusalem. For Satan to continue existing he must accept Yeshua’s offer to be raised from his dreams in the bottom darkness if he is pleased with the way the Tribulation worked out. Yahweh said that Yeshua could not take over half his mind but I heard Yeshua say that he already had. God no longer in control of the Satanic thoughts in his mind which will be destroyed as Yeshua changes Satan’s dreams of being awake and of dreaming in his sleep in the bottom abyss. YHWH will be allowed to enter new Jerusalem when Yeshua has completed it. I do not say to you that Yeshua did say it a second time or even the first time carefully not prophesying because of Yeshua’s edict. Yeshua is yet King of the earth as John is King of Aqualand. In addition the King has rescinded his ban on prophecy in him.”



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on June 4, 2021
Last Updated on June 13, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC