21 The Book of the Truth About God

21 The Book of the Truth About God

A Chapter by UC

The Truth About God


If you worship God or give him the glory for anything you are worshiping and giving glory to evil. I have had compassion on him for he lives though it is better said lived, him being in the past and anything that lived has the right to live even Osirus who was destroyed by him taking all his worshipers away and leaving him nothing to do. You might as well worship the evil Osirus as him for they are both very evil. I, UC curse God and therefore I die for it is written in Job when God let the Devil have him by his wife, “Why don’t you curse God and die?” and his wife has always stood as a prophet having prophesied that if you curse God you will die. I too am now in the past and dead, being nothing but a dream figment like Yahweh and the rest of you, no longer a prophet of John who in the here and now of the future is not there anymore and I must live to fulfill his being there.


I am not evil. God is. I underestimated just how evil he is. I lost to God and he destroyed me eventually. But I am not UC but the one who is using this site to write a book I call The Book of Prophecy. My life is in me. My blood flows as does yours. Even my soul is within me large though it is.


God is evil. He is not Satan. He lost to Satan and the person of an angel in his mind that is very evil and hates him. God is not only evil. He is insane. They are not one person but two.


Now that is not necessarily bad. Lots of people have other persons in their mind but they know what each other does and are hardly aware of it they are so compatible. The pathology comes for God’s two persons or if you desire personalities for they each have a separate personality and hate each other and will destroy the other if they can destroy the other. It is beyond either one’s control though God believes he controls Satan, but Satan sees no evidence of it.


Turn from God to Jesus Christ. Ask him to accept you that you will live forever in Jesus forever. God, often called the Father, is not actually his Father or anyone’s Father. He is a liar and a sinner and impractical. Believe that God will never be good even should he rid himself of Satan somehow or other. He does good by doing evil, but if he destroys Satan it will all be his own evil.


Jesus and the Holy Spirit support me on this and he knows it. That is why he will never be one of us and will desecrate the holiness of the new Jerusalem every time he goes in on the new Earth. He is trying to kill me right now as I write though I have done nothing wrong but have written the truth about him. Jesus and my mother, the Holy Spirit are stopping him from causing me to have a heart attack.



© 2021 UC


Author's Note

UC
He is indispensable for he is evil. When we tie up all the evil we are left without anything exciting to do. With God being evil we just may have something to do forever, that is, if the Tribulation never takes place. But Satan is no help. He is too afraid to die and by now he is pretty sure God would actually destroy everything and start over without us.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dude...seriously, take your meds. You'll feel better.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

UC

2 Years Ago

I just ignored it. This here and now, and before is just a dream. He really can't hurt you if you tr.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
1 Review
Added on June 5, 2021
Last Updated on June 13, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC