22 The book of the Peaceful Settlement

22 The book of the Peaceful Settlement

A Chapter by UC

Peaceful Settlement


God, YHWH, wanted to replace me in heaven. He is hellbent to get rid of me. I underestimated his evil and made him God of the past. So I had to go to the past to fight him. He intends to destroy me if it is the last thing he ever does and we are locked in this hellish death grip. Him or me. Ain’t that great!!!


Last night as I dreamed I was dreaming he caused the globe on my ceiling fan to fall and break all over the place. I awoke with a start about 3:30 AM, amazed he would do such a thing. But Satan would. So why wouldn’t he. He is Satan and Satan is him, hence man’s inability to get the best of a mere fallen angel. He has split. Now Satan is Satan and God is God, a fallen angel against a God with Jesus, me and the Holy Spirit to help him remain separate as much as we can and still do no evil.


I prophesy that Jesus who has them divided will continue to even after the Tribulation that hopefully never takes place that us Gods have an enemy, us against Satan, or us against YHWH or best both potentially forever with all those in Christ the King living life to the maximum with Jesus and in Jesus and the Holy Spirit without end. We’ve still got him.


But what kind of evil he will do to you poor folks in what you call the here and now, and before has me worried. You have been tormented enough by Satan. I hate to think what kind of hateful torment God will do for you. Don’t underestimate him. He is very powerful and would make a good ally. But don’t ever believe he loves you. He is a psychopath. He loves no one but himself and serves no one’s interests but his own and he is very convincing when he sets out to fool you into thinking he loves you. He doesn’t love you as much as he didn’t love Cain.


He is not omnipotent. He cannot know how you will decide all the time. Our best bet is to keep him guessing. Eventually he will make a mistake. I will live and you will have the good life on earth that I gave those in Aqualand provided he doesn’t screw that up but he shouldn’t. It means nothing to him. But it can go on forever, a type of heaven in the corporal as long and as far as John could see when he was in heaven, them having a temporary but full life for every nonviolent one of them and more than one shot at life for those there who believe in me.


Obey God. Do as I do. He has made so many mistakes it isn’t really that hard. But don’t do as God would do. Do as Jesus and the Holy Spirit would do. Me and God are at war. Don’t do what I do against him for I may have to use evil against his evil just to survive in this war not to mention win it by destroying him, a thing I don’t think I can do anymore. I just have to minimize what my underestimating his evil has cost me and fight if need be forever. Pray for me.


YHWH’s only hope is to turn one or both of the Gods against me, Jesus or my Mother, the Holy Spirit. There are a lot of powerful people with some real nasty magic in the past that have been contained, confined or destroyed and they might be able to come back if I cannot decisively make a permanent stand against God. Watch me. They say about what I have done, “It’s the best it’s ever been.”


“That son of a b***h is going to do it,” God said.


“What do you think?” I asked Jesus.


“You have said so,” he replied.


“Why don’t you guys quit fighting and come up here and we fight Satan?” my Mother said.


“I’m willing,” I said, “If God leaves Satan to his own mind,” for he deserves it after all the evil God has been doing through him all this time.


God never replied yet.


“I will,” he said.


“What’s to stop him from creating someone even more evil than Satan?” I asked.


“Nothing,” Jesus said, “Isn’t it inevitable. He has divided us. Now to just finish the job.”


“What is the next thing to do then, Mother?” I ask.


“Don’t worry,” she said, “Have faith and just come up here, the both of you. UC in heaven, John on earth and God leaving Satan behind on earth with all he has going for him now. All he has to do to make it permanent is not to do the Tribulation; ever.”


What UC thinks: In the beginning the Gods were bored when God had the idea to make Satan evil. But he underestimated just how evil he had made him and that just to give the Three something to do. They had done everything good there was to do and had left it all to randomly produce an evil they could fight, and indeed evils like Osirus and Ra did arise but they defeated them because God used Satan to defeat them; evil against evil until the only evil left was the one created by intelligent design, Satan, which by the way caused God to fall when Satan did his own thing and tempted Eve, knowing she would not be able to resist but in his conceit not realizing he had already beaten God who had to incorporate his mind just to stay afloat. This way he has the opportunity to set Satan free and let evil be evil and him once again good but unloving joins us in heaven.


But the mind of God is now split with two complete persons or personalities as the shrinks on earth would term it. We need an alternate that can control both God and Satan if need be to keep us from the old ways. God wants that to be Jesus and he is already doing it as King of Heaven, King of Earth and now of the Gods, the Alternate Person of him who is God and Satan separately, the one jealous of all and the other conceited enough to think he is a God when he was only an angel and left behind on earth with the chore of restraining himself so that he has no choice but to do the Tribulation thing forever to survive.


Rejoice with us! God is back and even though he does not love he is good! But we have an enemy in Satan who is undergoing being made good by Jesus, the impossible task for it requires that Satan change completely and be acceptable in heaven. God is no longer a splitting person, or personality, and is one of two multiple persons or personalities of the same mind with both willing or unwilling subject to behave normally under Jesus’ authority, to leave them normal, like a shrink, getting the others to behave and clear up the mess God made when he was schizophrenic paranoid type or when they split multiple persons or personalities bent on the other’s destruction which would have meant the end to both.


Yes, Satan, though evil must be perpetuated and YHWH though unable to love must be perpetuated under the care of the Great Physician, Jesus in order to maintain and live a normal life for the good of all the Gods, a stalemate involving a clear functionality forever controlling evil on earth and Aqualand that they may achieve behavioral balance in heaven in the future and the past with no present only the progression of events falling from the future to the past.


But Jesus has forgiven both to keep them as well as they can be, knowing God did it to save his life and the lives of Mother Holy Spirit and Jesus but now UC as well. But YHWH is dangerous and cursed for he can never be trusted again not to create a new evil or new evil one and Satan is evil for he can never be trusted not to attempt to kill any one of us if Jesus cannot control them both. There will be fights but a balance with no one destroying anybody is what we are after and Mother, Jesus needs all the support we can give him to keep us from becoming dysfunctional which when Same first encountered the situation believed that Jesus’ answer was to destroy YHWH or Satan and bring the remaining one back to normal capacity requiring the change that must take place in either one of them which is that with both changed they begin a new life accepting the challenge and obeying Jesus at all costs.


We love YHWH and do not love Satan the way he is but like Jesus, Mother I do not want to lose either or both patients and I am sure those are your sympathies the same. We are all adults here and must do what we must do for the good of all even those dreamers in the past, meaning Satan is going to have to tone down and YHWH is going to have to keep himself separate from evil this time, not to prove he is good for he cannot do that but for the treatment of both patients to work.


But Jesus was uneasy acting as shrink so he made me take over. We are all back to normal with YHWH and Satan both of whom hate me being in my charge. That means that YHWH can do evil to evil to bring about containment, confinement or termination on earth, but he has no control over Satan who does what I tell him that I am responsible for but when he does evil for no good reason he is on his own and I’m not responsible and have to rebuke, punish, contain or confine him. My job basically though is to keep them from killing each other or worse even destroying one another and it is my mandate by decree of the King.



© 2021 UC


Author's Note

UC
I think that the Tribulation was designed never to happen anyway. UC through John. The glory all went to Jesus who gave it all to YHWH as usual. You should see what he does to schizophrenics sometimes? They are two or more undeveloped persons. He breaks them up, tries to save each one but sometimes only winds up saving one spirit person. It is fascinating.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on June 5, 2021
Last Updated on June 13, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC