23 The Book of Mind Control

23 The Book of Mind Control

A Chapter by UC

Mind Control


Is mind control ever anything but evil? We all do it or at least try to. Jesus does it with Satan and Yahweh keeping Yahweh from his Satan half in the hope of completely converting Satan to a usable angel so that he can be restored to his status as third highest angel, the one Yahweh used to make the first man and not the one that ever acts on his own again to tempt Eve beyond her ability to resist and Yahweh so that he is not so jealous of everything he does though Yahweh does everything through Jesus who is his Word. He also does it with his children continually working on their fears and evil weaknesses so they can stand when temptation comes instead of falling away for their own good as they would have it, the same as he would have it. 


Heaven is a place where you can have anything you want. So the trick to being happy in heaven is wanting only what is good and good for you. Heaven could be hell if you had everything your appetites sent you scrambling after. For much of it is just that appetite and when the appetite is filled you are left with nothing but the consequences and if those consequences are not to your liking heaven ends and hell begins. Yet we try to convince people that what we have for them is better than them not having it or what anybody else has for them and if possible we use persuasion as a tool to control their minds to the greatest extent possible.


Most evil people from Yahweh and Satan all the way up to good people like UC, Yeshua and the Holy Spirit through fallen angels, evil men, naughty men, man, the children of Christ, those in heaven who are not yet if they ever will be suitable to be gods and the gods themselves. If used properly mind control, giving something to someone they cannot resist is good for it brings about good ends while it makes use of good motives.


As a salesman put it to me, “A good sale is one that results in a happy customer. It doesn’t matter if they bought junk so long as you can help them be happy they bought it at the price they wanted for it. But the bottom line is you are happy. Your customer is happy. The means to get there make no difference.” That seems to be true. But if the motive was not pure and the product not good it is not in the Holy Spirit. It is impractical for the person it was done to was used and was not served. Goodness is all about servitude.


Most happiness, especially that involving anything to do with sales is short lived and results in misery. He who is greatest among you must be a servant to all. You cannot serve any master without doing what they want and then you cannot be a good servant without doing good to your master, making sure they are pleased and that what you did promises to lead them to another pleasing thing when your task is done.


It is impossible to keep everyone happy by just giving them what their appetites say for all too often their appetites are for bad things which leaves their appetite abated but them miserable until the next appetite kicks in. The trick is to educate them as to which appetite to fulfill that will bring fulfillment and leave them ready for the next good appetite for good things. Going without is more holy than to pass up something even better when the next good appetite needs to be fulfilled. That is where maturity kicks in, either yours or a master that causes you to think like that even if mind control is used and then when you have learned eases off to allow you to do the good you have learned with no mind control the goal.


When one is mature they are content with little the same as they are content with much. It is possible even for a toddler to be mature which seems impractical and most often nearly always is the case, but it is possible. Some people’s children are more wise and content, mature than their parents.



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on June 5, 2021
Last Updated on June 13, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC