24 I Come the Book

24 I Come the Book

A Chapter by UC

I Come


My sheep hear my voice. They do not yet know the voice of the good Shepherd. Him I give all my sheep. For I am a child of Christ and he is my Father for he will not give me up to the Father for the Father is gone. Neither did he give any of the gods to him who called himself the Father. He is, as a thief and a robber who lies to the sheep. But they know not his voice and will not come to him. My sheep are the sheep of another pasture. I gave them to my Father, the good Shepherd. They will know his voice soon enough for one sheep follows another and I know the good Shepherd and come when he calls me. When he has gathered he leads me to green pasture. The Father hates sheep in truth. He has nothing to do with them, but I love the sheep and lay down my life for the sheep even before him who called himself the Father when all along it was the good Shepherd who was the Father of the children of those the one who called himself Father gave to him. To him I say, “These are no longer thine but mine to give to anyone I please and the good Shepherd my true Father and the Father of all his children he intended to send to you that he might glorify you, but you would not have it.” On this day the good Shepherd is declared in your hearing the Father of all his children for he would not leave them fatherless, even those whom I give to him. Listen to me. Hear me. If I am not the voice of your shepherd do not follow me. But learn the voice of the good Shepherd now that thou art his. When I die, bury me. Do not set my body afire. Bury me in Bethlehem where my Lord was born. That I may go back to the beginning. If not I will be displeased but like my Lord I will forgive you that indignity done to me for it shall not be my body but the body of another who is like unto me. Do with his body as it pleases you for he comes to where I am then where all who are there are of perfect health and need no longer a healer and those that do are quickly restored; even your mind may be a new one. I say, “Hold it together.”


I have come bearing the name of Jeremy for in heaven it is my name given to me by my Father who is your father now that he, who called himself the Father, namely YHWH, has gone away to his own mind to dream things from his own mind and to live among his own thoughts as one deranged, the one Satan defeated without even knowing it or all this nastiness might have been averted. Among you has come one not prophesied for it was inevitable that I come though they thought I would be evil and a man like unto the devils that follow Satan who after three years of testing finally lost me forever.


My Father, whom some of you should now call their father, the Good Shepherd has given me power from on high to heal and to set those in captivity by the Devil free. But only those my Mother gives me will come for nothing said or done against her even by me, her only son, will be forgiven as my Father said when he was here with you. I do not come in my own name, but even if I do believe on me for the Three are now only Two and I am a third. No one dared prophesy of me saying, “Surely this cannot be,” and therefore did not prophesy for God knew something was about to happen and believed someone even might possibly come, but did not know what his instincts told him were true. I come to you truly in the name of Truth to speak only true things to you lest I lie and you say I am like him who is gone, a liar from the beginning who not only made evil but made the angel that gave birth to all lies. Lies are useful at war time. To deceive one’s enemies it is often needed to confuse them or even to destroy their motivation. But who is at war? I am certainly not. Except for this one thing: I come against evil even as my Father did. Follow me. Follow my page. Even demand to see me. But I do not come in the way of a man but in the way of the heart. If you love my Father who has sent me, love even me for it is he who testifies of me and hath given me power from on high. If you love, love my Father and have, everlasting life. But blessed are those who love his son whom he loves as he would a God in him as they love his Father, for I am he. But I do not lay down my life for thee. He has and I need not lest it be that I wear the mark where the guillotine is to fall upon me at the neck. Blessed even more are those who read my words aloud for they believe I have come in the name of my Father and more so them who read it aloud in a church or preach my coming as well as the words of my Father as recorded accurately in the King James Version of the New Testament in the book called John the most accurate of the Gospels hoping to put an end to the practice of calling the one called LORD therein, their Father who is gone. The Father is gone, long live my Mother, the Holy Spirit who is always with me. She and my Father bear witness of me, if someone comes in his own name you will follow him and many will come in my name saying they are me but believeth them not. Why do you refuse me? Would you make my Father out to be a liar? Which you may do. But he who blasphemes my Mother shall surely die though my Father and my Mother were with him even as Anias and Sapphira did. Have I deceived you? Testify as to where my error has been made for I do not intend to deceive anyone, but that one is in my power and fights for me against evil being an angel and in need of direction. You who have a demon let them confess my words are true and even you who have devils let them confess that the evil one has no master of his thoughts than me. Then let them go to the abyss where my angel UC will welcome them to eternal rest and endless dreams of being awake. I have come to awaken you. Come out of them for Satan has not sent you for we have an understanding that no more are you to do the work of him except to the evil men and women that are condemned already bound for hell or for the abyss.


Not one leaves or has left except for those only in the minds of those who consider themselves wicked enough for they all work for him and even he works for me against evil and with that levity I rest.



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on June 5, 2021
Last Updated on June 13, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC