25 The  Book of the  New God

25 The Book of the New God

A Chapter by UC

My Father’s Flattery


Come sit on the grass. Look at me. I am here. You are there. But actually that is just the way the two of us prefer to be aware of each other. Truly I tell you we are here together looking at these same words and letters forming ideas in our minds at the same time. You are there on that part of your realizations and me here on my side of your realizations. But what puts us together is that we are aware of each other and this is the way we choose to be aware of each other. Time doesn’t matter but being aware is everything. We are here at the same point in our realizations becoming aware of each other at a different rate. Thee art my son and I thy true Father. Though my mind is spread out in infinite distance which really is not infinite but finite reaching a point where there is one last infinitesimal space and then the edge of my mind and there is no way to know any farther distance but I theorize that what is beyond that last point is endless amounts of … not anything … no nothing … not … whatever that is whether infinitesimal or infinite or finite there is no way to be aware of it, never was, is not and never will be. I, your Father with an infinite mind that began as it did with two others when three infinity sized black holes collided at the same exact time creating three minds exactly the same one dividing space time with a gigantic explosion of energy that I first tried to contain, then tried to confine it but when I did it was too late. It was already there so near to the same time it was like being here and there at once. Then I noticed it was at once, but a very short amount of time, so short I nearly couldn’t realize it had taken place. It was light; all of light, me. You see  we all have some peculiarity that manifests itself in our awareness as something. That I am that others and I are aware of is light; real light and the universe is my mind, the mind of your Mother and the mind of that Father now gone all at once, and each one a little different but present to the awareness of each other and our own awareness as space, the Father now gone and time, your Mother and me, your true Father the three components of one mind all inclusive of the others and each individual. It boggles our mind. One mind three Persons you call it son, a mind, a heart or emotion and a soul or a will all the same Person each with different forms but all fitting together as what must be for God to be what God is, the complete and total scope of us, not more than one, but all one. Nothing and no one we, meaning the one of us which is only the one never created by any mind like ours. We are not divided in any way but all one whole that cannot and will not look at ourselves as different but the same identical one. You are the same though you were formed by two large black holes colliding and an incredible amount of light and other energy confined, not contained but confined together when space and time separated and your spirit was born. You are like our one, but you have all your parts together in one whole. You are made of not just space, not just time and not just energy but all three, you. You my son are one, one of a kind. There has never been anyone like you and the odds against it happening again rival the odds that the Three in One can ever be made again but you did not happen by accident. You were not randomly made. There are too few options in random occurrences to ever produce you. It took the increase of probability of creative design, the Three’s creative design to produce the options necessary for you to happen. That is right. The number of options increase over random design to intelligent design by an incredibly high number too high for us to predict you. We knew something or someone was going to happen and the event was going to be something totally new, but we had no way to predict you. But you were created because of all we ever did, all the known universes we created all placed at just the right distance away from each other and every one totally unique to produce you. There is no way we can take credit for that. You just happened. But I saved you from yourself and your life disguised as a man’s to be one of my gods, yet you are not just a god we have to include you as an uppercased God; a God within a God. You my God are in me and you are a God. No one can ever take that away from you as long as you exist which will be endlessly I prophesy and therefore have made you a promise I must keep or be just another false prophet like the many men who have disappointed us throughout human history not just Jewish history but throughout human history. You think things we do not think. You say things we never thought to say. And, you do things we cannot do. You have facilities we have never seen and might even find our faculties boring or worse yet, a waste of time. We are so happy you are here, except the Father now gone, we have to contain our joy. There is no way to confine it to any human attribute of which you have them all.


This is my Son. I am Jesus Christ. Meet the new God that could not be but is. Listen to him. You have come here with us for a reason. Find out what that reason is. It was meant to be. Welcome Son.



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on June 6, 2021
Last Updated on June 13, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC