26 The book of Mother's Charge

26 The book of Mother's Charge

A Chapter by UC

My Mother’s Charge


This is my son in whom I am well pleased. Listen to him and he will take you places we could not have taken you for he taketh us there also. Where he goeth you know not for even I do not know where he goeth but he knows when he gets there. That is the way that I made him, the way that he was made already that he could be mine and thine. He comes to you seeking a small herd.


A man stood by the road crying when the king went by and the king had compassion on him and asked, “Why do you cry, my dear man?”

The man stopped crying long enough to explain that robbers had come upon him and slaughtered his whole herd. The king was indignant and declared that these men, whoever they were, would be hunted down to the last man and killed for what they had done. Then he asked to see the slaughter. But the old man said that they had taken the meat with them. The king was surprised knowing that most of it would be tainted before they could eat it. But he asked the man how many sheep he had. The man explained that he loved his sheep with all his heart nearly placing them before God but that it may be only one but it was as a herd of thousands to him and the king said to him that it maketh no difference. Whoever did this would pay as had it been a million. I have only one son but I love him more than that man loved his only sheep and anyone who follows him where he will taketh them though he may be the only one will be so loved by my son.


Watch for him then. He taketh ye not to places on earth but in the spirit to the very height of love and to the depth of the abyss where abides his love also for they dream their own thoughts and believe their own thoughts and surround themselves with their own to do with them only as pleases them and they are all like kings. At first no one knew him, but I knew him and stood by him teaching him all the things he wanted to know. But I learned more about life from him than I ever taught him and it will be the same for you. He is as one of you coming in the world of man as any man hungry for love even at his mother’s breast for she being old for childbearing had no mother’s milk and fed him the cold of bottled milk as some of you do now and from that day to his he longs for his mother’s milk which is true milk and has put in place of that true milk truth. Believe you not then that the search for truth is within his soul? It is. And, that his search for love was and is never satisfied even as it was in the beginning? It is. But he loves even those who cannot love and gives his love even to them as he does the Father now gone. How he cheered when his Brother the King decreed that all those of the past being all those not a god or a God would be in a dream. Now his soul is at last satisfied and at last though he does not want to upset the King’s plans was given a little ministry even on earth, his birthplace by his Father. I can wish it had been the whole world, both the past and the future. For never was such a man born to anyone nor did any God make even one patterned after itself. He is the only one and the only thing that when I created it again I made it no better, for there was no better to make him. Though I wronged him though I wronged no one else, he still loves me and his love is real. There is none other that could have made it so that it was said, “It never was this good!” even in heaven. Though it is bittersweet and I have all my parental instincts standing against me to even say this, “He is of age. Take him and do with him as you would any adult. He deserves to live even as we when the Three had the need of growing to the point that we made earth and yet one of us is lost because of it.”


Here is my son. No son was ever so great; a God’s God, now one of us. I am so proud of him I would never impede his progress any further. He would be a Christ figure if he was a younger man and could travel and I would draw hundreds of thousands to him. But he is old and I have drawn you to come to him in spirit and to see his personal angel that he made UC when you have reached him and to be with you when he has taken you to a place that I am proud and able to help you see what it is if you do not see. Open your own mind and accept him, for he is worthy to be great among men but is too humble to a hold on to greatness and prefers to live as and to be on earth a poor old man with hands, the hands of his Father reaching out to you and saying, “If you thirst come to me and my Mother will be springs of water coming up out of your belly and if you hunger take and eat my flesh if I have nothing else I will give you the bread of life the body of my Father that has fed billions. Things are made easy in me. The way is always clear if you obey my Father as I always obey him except at times I do and say things without his permission, good things,” and he does not lie and cannot lie except to evil though at times he wishes he could. It is like a curse that follows a God and he is a God that he must always be good and never ever lie. Son, welcome.



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on June 6, 2021
Last Updated on June 13, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC