27 The Book of My Works

27 The Book of My Works

A Chapter by UC

You art having difficulty seeing yourself as beheaded. But I can help. I have the gods working for me. They will explain. I can give you the rapture you love so much. Don’t worry Paul is forgiven for misleading you. But you have taken it wrong. My rapture will take place at the executions the angels have marked you for. I can ask my Father and he will take you out and only your body with a spirit not your own, the one you would have left behind anyway when you would have been taken out to lead the rest of your miserable life in that the world hath planned for you. He hath already said that he would do it but I will put my support behind him in your particular case. Fear not. You will be in heaven with all of them to be beheaded. I trust my Father and you can also. He is trustworthy to make it so that not a hair of your head is even out of place when you arrive, but woe to him or her that does not have his clothes with them. All of heaven will be watching and cheering whether you come naked or shamed in adultery. The time may come at any time. I do not know when it will come but I can ask the Father and send my angels to help in the rapture. It is my hope that my support seals it though he did not tell me twice until I prophesied but now has saying, “I was going to do that!” as I offered to take you out.


You are worried you might not like it in heaven without the filthy sinners you enjoy and love and have loved so much. My Father will take them to the new Earth and let their replacement be in the lake with the sulfur fire and they will never join them going from there when everyone has forgotten their misdeeds to the bottom of the abyss. So they will be alright. But I offer to have you ask my Father who will do anything you ask if it is a thing to do to allow them to go far into the future and yet in the past to my Aqualand where you can visit them unchanged. They will all be changed on the new Earth and most if not nearly all will be grown men and women with the mind of a baby and you might not know them. The only hitch is that when they die on Aqualand they go down to brain death with their brain never to be made again unless they believe in me. But they will live out their life on Aqualand which is already full of loving people who love everyone and are loved by everyone, each of them having an angel to secure it. But if they are violent they will be contained or in prison and confined and if they cannot accept confinement in a special drug induced sleep that tends to produce dreams they are awake. You can join them there as often and for as long as you would like. In heaven you can have anything. In fact my Father has decreed that they all will go to Aqualand when they are raised for you will all be gods then and can go and come to the past that is nothing but a dream of either being awake or a dream of being asleep and in a dream or within a daydream. The new Earth will be for those who would have gone to the new Jerusalem to live in and form nations in that if they do not sin they can go through its open gates and come and go as freely as they wish. Only those who fall away may not enter unless my Father permits that they come in to eat of the leaves that will heal the nations with twelve different fruits, each fruit a different fruit for each month.


But there is a woman in new Jerusalem who yet weeps for the baby she aborted and another among the nations that weeps for the baby she killed with a hysterectomy. But they weep needlessly for they are alive in the new Earth and they will be united to give them suckle. This is because my Father is merciful and fair. But the one actually born will either be in Aqualand or the new Earth.


Now there was a baby to be born of a young woman who was killed with the day after pill. Then it was placed in another woman who also aborted it until three women had aborted it, the last one by hysterectomy. In the new Earth, which one’s baby will it be, Father? He said that if need be, three identical babies will be made that each mother may give suck. See my Father always hears me and his answers are plain though he may have never thought of such a thing as he did not think of that but only now has given himself a directive to do that. But woe to those women on earth who have a hysterectomy and resurrect their sexual desires for any reason. They will be in hell until the day that body dies. Husbands who will stray should remember that if they marry another woman it is to cause her to commit adultery and they themselves to enter into being an adulterer and may cause their wife to commit adultery should she not become celibate. Be celibate like me. Then there is no trouble with adultery. But my Father forgives the adulterer and the adulteress the same as he would any sin that leads to death but it depends on the case one may cause their death and their replacement who has no soul go to hell and then the fire and finally the bottom abyss. But do not fear if you have done so. For your soul is in heaven where your salvation is with the Father. But woe to them for they will remember what their replacement went through as having someone relate it to them. Woe to them whom my Father has saved who fall away and die and then their replacement goes to hell, then the fire and only then to the abyss. For they will all remember eventually. No such thing occurs on Aqualand where no replacement is given. Pray for them that they have a quick and painless death, as much as is possible for their angel to give them for they all have their own, a present from me.


Herein is a mystery for those of you on earth in the past. You in heaven will be moved to your new home in the new Jerusalem or on the new Earth which should be completed in a day or two. For remember a day on earth is a thousand years in heaven. At the rapture the dead shall rise and go down to greet their brothers and sisters with male minds and the few with female minds in the air on earth. Great gladness will be on that day as the church has not known since the first arrivals from earth were raised to the future according to the decree of my Father and the first arrivals in ancient times of the first saints to rise in heaven the same way. But not even that for I in my power have made it for you all at once now. How do you like your new accommodations? An example of my power in heaven and the miracle of giving sight to those on earth so they may see it in their dreams of being awake in a social dream rather than an individual dream in the past on earth. Receive your sight. All those who believe in me finally have seen it. Amen!!!


But as a result I took all of those on the new Earth that lived without my Father and moved them to Aqualand on which everything was made in miniature even the grains of sand. Everything that was is in one small part of the planet and unchanged while the rest of the land in light was all made islands so many it is difficult to count them. There those who must be contained will be in special islands and all those who need to be confined will be in certain islands but those that will  not remain in confinement will be drugged and moved to Night in a hospital with those so evil they must be drugged all the time until their  bodies die at which time they all also go down to death. Only those adults that are babies on the new Earth are left there but them being all appetite when they fall they were taken to earth to be made Christian babies all over the world.


I have done all this as my Father explained the consequences and not one of his was lost even those who died during pregnancy by abortion and hysterectomy who remain in their mothers' hands and those saved among those that were aborted and the like live in new Jerusalem or on the new Earth without knowing they were ever aborted before they came to them to raise, or they themselves who were not saved in a Christian home are the same never knowing anything happened before they were born either in pregnancy or a pregnancy that would have been had some procedure not been performed. But all those born in labs that died are among those who lived their lives without my Father on Aqualand. It was all done by my power. Now do you believe on me? Then come to me, you on earth and you in Aqualand for I am great, but do not expect to go to heaven those of you on Aqualand but to be resurrected as many times as you desire and moved to islands where you do not have to put up with filthy sinners for you will all be taught the ways of my Father and Mother in heaven. So, even on Aqualand you can conceivably and some of you did live forever in the past. They from the new Earth including new Jerusalem can visit or look and see what I have done with the powers given them by my Father as gods. There is no rain on Aqualand and even the mist that waters the land and isles is made of such tiny drops nothing unusual on earth takes place there. When the future comes for earth and the blessed dead as well as those to be blessed in the Tribulation will all be moved to the new Earth at least and should my Father require it and he lets me know that he does even now as I write I will miniaturize the New Earth and the New Jerusalem. It is done.


But if I may amend this please note the good news. Gaia also known as the spirit of the earth has gone to be with the Father now gone and he sent a replacement to earth that was identical. But my Father sent him to the abyss and has taken over the weather and the consequences of nature here on earth. It is no longer in the hands of an evil spirit that had to be contained by my Father or allowed to continue as it was or directed by him for punishment. Do not fear. He is good and a lot more stable than the Father now gone was or his evil spirit Gaia either one.



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

89 Views
Added on June 7, 2021
Last Updated on June 13, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC