28 The Book of God and Me

28 The Book of God and Me

A Chapter by UC

I and God


Either I am insane and everyone else sane, or I am sane and everyone else insane. Not one of you is like me. I am not like any one of you. You are not even my image except those originals on Aqualand. I am not the real one staring at my image but at the images of another. My angels are my image, the images of my thoughts I wish to share. But those who lived their lives in the past without Jesus Christ in their lives are part of my creation now. Shall I remake them all to be in my image? Shall I leave them alone and let Jesus Christ work on them to contain them, confine them, do some equivalent form of restraining those who will not be content with just being in confinement or to allow them not to be more than a dreamer within a dream that dreams that they are awake and alive in their own world, a world of their own thoughts until their brain dies and they do not access their mind which goes down with them to brain death for they are too dangerous even for those that are restrained to do the same thing dreaming dreams of wakefulness in their own minds of being free to do what they see fit to do next but always in their own thoughts as I would? I will and he will do it also. I finally know him and her and though I serve them I am no longer their servant only but their friend for a friend knows what his friend is doing, a servant does not. But they have made me this way. They are my parents though never married to each other, Jesus Christ my Father and the Holy Spirit my Mother with her imprint on my life for we all create not someone else but ourselves, and she has created me herself. It is as impossible as I am but it must be; the next thing to do. But what then is the next thing for me to do. Be the only sane one on earth talking to my parents in heaven all day long each day for they are like me and I love them if not more than myself? It must be. You are not all sane. You do not realize that you are in their being and can only best be made, them and no longer a mere image, but the image of their image, them as I know is so of all mine.  Two Gods that are three with the Two remaining of the Three that must be even should one of them the one now gone remain gone forever. I know them. They are greater versions of myself but me a tiny one even as they are that I know what they mean to be the Three. They are no longer insane to me nor I insane to them but one who understands them as they understand me and no matter what happens that awareness of each, the other can never be broken even should I or they all die.


Wake up, O sleeper and be ready because you are in the world of your God. For many sleep, each with a different dream each their own madness in one complete dream given them by one that is awake to keep them happy and safe for he loves them. I thank Thee God that I am finally awake though it nearly killed me. But even should They slay me yet will I trust in God.


You little Christs on earth are awake and think me insane. I am not insane as you think. I have rather just realized God as you know in your spirit, the spirit of Christ by the Holy Spirit. But I grieve your loss for what happened to your Father. It is not me who was insane. It was him. I know him. I felt his madness. I know his error. I understand him, even him, living in a wakeful dream made by him of his own thoughts and he, among them. But it is not for you to grieve forever and I did not kill him I simply realized the truth about him, a truth that even he could not deny and so he is gone, not by anyone’s hand but by the truth that cannot be tampered with, the truth Jesus Christ who clears the way to the reality of God. He has an enormous task ahead of him to change the truth to a truth that will afford only two living Gods to go to that same reality he was once a part of but is no more having gone.


This is real; very real.



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on June 7, 2021
Last Updated on June 13, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC