36 The Book of Hsbahacas

36 The Book of Hsbahacas

A Chapter by UC

Bully Brother


Fifteenth generations later the world of Man was very numerous and filled a very large area. Many had sinned but I forgave those that Man asked me to and he asked for each one though no one had sinned unto death. Most loved but many did not love and I gave them over to God-the Father to watch over and to keep them from sinning unto death and those that did sin were changed and remain in the people loved by most who did love the same as had they not loved though many of those never tried to love, many had given up trying and were weary of pretending like Judas Iscariot on earth when Yeshua was betrayed. Then in the seventeenth generation two sons were born first to the same woman and the elder was jealous against the younger whom I favored for he showed that he loved from a very young age while the elder often refused to hug or be hugged and when he did it was easy to see his heart wasn’t in it among other symptoms he was loved but did not love and not too many but many did not love him as a result. He was a bully.


The time is come for them to be tested, them being so nearly of the same age. They have gathered from the fruits of their labor a goodly amount for the sacrifice I had decreed for them on the same day as had become my custom with twins which were very few, exceedingly rare in fact. But He Shall Always Grow A Crop as his father had said of him or Hsagac a farmer did not have his heart in it for it meant he had to love Yeu, my new name so as to make peace with my grammar program on my laptop, or even to love God, the name God-the Father had for himself. He really cared little for either one of us, though his God worked tirelessly to have him at least pretend to love. He did not even love his wife who being the eldest female of her family wore the traditional name of Woman with all that went with it pleasing Woman very much but this Woman was in fact loving but had her share of heartache because of Hsagac. His mother often pined away for him as a child and now as a teen about to be held a man by tradition he was no better. He brought about three wheelbarrow loads of wheat ready to be harvested to the sacrifice while her pride was great for He Shall Be A Husbandman And Care About Sheep or Hsbahacas as his brother wanted him to be known among all the other alternatives, he brought 17 lambs less than a year old and slaughtered them and put them on a bier made of much wood dwarfing the sudden short lived fire of Hsagac’s wheat straw. How it reminded me of Cain and Abel’s sacrifice in the spiritual story that came true of Yahweh in the ancient times of the ancient times on earth.


I made a big deal of Hsbahacas’ sacrifice and materialized to hug him when the fire was in full flame and I saw it had plenty of wood to consume the little lambs. I made seventeen little lambs better even than the ones Hsbahacas had offered and he found them among his huge flock the next day not really knowing it was the exact number he had sacrificed so that no one sheep was not actually saved from the fire. I have always had a soft spot for animals as did Hsbahacas who cared so much for me as to give all among his flock he cared for the most.


But I paid no attention at all to Hsagac’s little bonfire he was so proud of by the way. He was jealous, depressed and angry. God-the Father went to him thinking he had a second chance to stop the murder you are probably expecting if you are familiar with the story in Genesis of the Holy Bible.


God said to him, “Hsagac,” his angel appearing to the fourteen year old.


“Who are you?” Hsagac asked.


“I am the LORD thy GOD!” God said to him, “What you are about to do, do it quickly.”


Then he disappeared as I realized I had brought him way past his ability not to retaliate for having been shown up so badly by his brother, Hsbahacas. So I went to see him.


“This is your punishment Hsagac,” I said to the lad. “You are loveless. I will make you evil. You shall kill your brother and bring me the glory of having taken all evil from you.”


“So I will!!!” he screamed at me.


“I have made you this so that you always do evil and refuse to do what I want!!!” I said. “I have beaten you for it is good to love even me which you do not but it is even better to obey me.”


He twisted his face and looked down.


“But you are doing the greatest good anyone can do to Yeu your God,” I said, “Why is that? I thought you loved to be bad and judging by the sins which are many I have forgiven you if you want it now, I see that you are way past bad. There is no good in you! Yet you not only do good if you kill Hsbahacas you do the very best that a man that does not love can do? Therefore I say to you, ‘Hsagac, kill him now. Here where you stand. I will bring him to you!!!’”


Hsbahacas disappeared from the revelry and appeared standing next to me as I disappeared but did not leave.


“What now?” Hsbahacas asked his brother Hsagac, unafraid of him. “Why has Yeu taken me here? For you to get even? I am not afraid of you. If I die, Yeu will bring me back. If I do not die you will stick around for a while but I have proof I have Yeu standing with me against you.”


“You do?” Hsagac said. “Where is he? Hasn’t he brought you here to die at my hand? He has.” But it bothered the lad that he was doing not only what Yeu wanted him to do but something that would bring him glory no matter what he did. If he obeyed him and killed his brother he would be driven away and an enemy of Yeu he was sure to die. If he did not obey him Yeu would most certainly make it so he never had another chance and give his little brother all the rights of the eldest except in name.


Hsbahacas sensed it when Hsagac hesitated, which he had never seen him do before.


“You must leave!!!” Hsbahacas screamed at him. “You are not wanted or needed around here anymore! You are worthless. Just a mean old bully that nobody wants even Woman our mother!”


“Yeah!” Hsagac yelled and stepped close to him to at least give him a thrashing.


“Yeah!!” Hsbahacas screamed back pushing forward so their fronts touched though he was smaller by a little.


‘Don’t do it,’ I verbalized in Hsbahacas’ mind.


So he stepped back.


“Coward!!!” Hsagac shouted at him.


“If I fight you I lose,” Hsbahacas said. “Do with me as Yeu has told you to do to me because even you are not big enough to fight him or even God.”


Hsagac punched him in the gutt. How he hated that. It was his soft spot and many times it had proved his undoing against him. He decided to stay down.


Hsagac stood over him and yelled, summoning as much pride as he ever had once had, “I do what I want!!! Nobody else.” Then he stormed away not packing a bag or even so much as a little water or a piece of bread. Hsbahacas watched him until he was a small dark spot disappearing in what looked like waves perhaps of water and then turned to me.


“Look what I’ve done!” he shouted at me though he could not see me and did a little dance as is my custom when pleased. 


I appeared directly in front of the thirteen year old. I was not pleased. “He is your brother,” I said but not as if scolding him.


“Yeu!” he said, “You did it.” He was sure of it and lighthearted and smiling.


“What about your brother?” I asked.


“What about him?” he said, “I know him. He’s gone for good.” Then he starts to go back into his dance.


But I say, “If you love only your friends, what good is that?”


“So what?” he said, “Lots of people don’t love him.”


“But to be happy your brother is gone,” I said, “That one of your family is not. Isn’t that the same as being happy he’s dead?”


He looked at his feet and coughed a little. Then he looked up into my eyes and said, “How many times have I wished for that very thing? He was mean, I mean, real mean. If you hadn’t healed me every time it would have been …” he swallowed hard then he looked up at me and he was bawling for his brother, for himself and for everyone he hurt.


“It’s over,” I said to him compassionately, “And for your sake I wish it had been sooner. He would make a mistake. Them kind always do. There was nothing I could do but keep favoring you and healing you. I am so sorry my little man. It is what it is.” 


Hsagac traveled the rest of his life. God-the Father had given up on him but Yeshua never gave up until one night a mob came to his place outside a small city and they burned his place to the ground. He would not listen to Yeshua or to me. He never tried to get out of there.


Yeshua had brought a friend into his life, the only friend he had ever had but he thought he had made him look bad, he fought him and when he fell he hit the pavement. He never recovered. Yeshua had not intended it but had given up on him knowing that he was more than a bully and a killer, but his spirit wasn’t. I could have maybe caught his friend; a friend is precious to any one, Afiptay, whom I raised in another town with a different past without him knowing anything about Hsagac.


But eventually he remembered though he had given up his rambling ways and I moved him back to the city where he had the beginnings of brain bleeds and a powerful headache. But I healed it by rubbing his head in person and when I was done he said, “Yeu! You are, you!” Then I explained to him what would have happened and he called on me for the rest of his life as he gradually caught up to them in the future who had forgotten a traveler with a friend he hated enough to murder that had incited a riot, a mob formed and set his place afire and forgot it had ever happened after I helped them all realize the traveler wasn’t dead as it seemed and that the bully wasn’t exactly dead either for his spirit is still alive doing what it likes more than anything, raising blueberries in the woods being far away where he loves no one and no thing and nothing but with his spirit content to live in him though his soul is nearly dead and Hsagac the equivalent of a vicious animal.


Hsbahacas had nightmares for some time and I finally had to get Yeshua to clean him up and help him and those like him deal with what Hsagac had done to them which he did.


You see where Yeu is nobody actually dies and God-the Father tried to rehabilitate Hsagac but if anyone ever gets it done it will be Yeshua or me in my God, the Holy Spirit, my Mother when I have learned enough after all I am the one who trapped him with a lie in the first place. I never wanted him to kill Hsbahacas and I never wanted him to die so I really had no right to break Hsbahacas’ spirit from boasting he had put the run on him which he thought forever. They are gods with the bodies of heavenly gods. They really can’t die.



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on June 10, 2021
Last Updated on June 13, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC