37 The Book of Hdaot

37 The Book of Hdaot

A Chapter by UC

Seventeen generations after Hsagac there was a boy born to a poor family but he was never given a soul cap for the birth had left him a veritable idiot for he was a breech birth but his mother another Woman wanted to carry him full term. They managed to turn him before he got to the birth canal but the umbilical cord was tangled. They tried to talk her husband out of it but she was out of her head screaming at him who was in the delivery room that she wanted her baby born naturally by Yeu which is admirable but impractical in her case. 


I suppose I could have righted the baby but I never intervene when they are in the womb and have never chosen anyone’s sex even therein not to mention a long litany of requests made for the unborn. If they do not make it we simply put the DNA in another mother’s baby that would not have been fertilized and try again having all the sperm with that baby’s DNA especially if something goes wrong at or near to birth to a perfectly healthy fetus of which there is no such thing. They are all changed at birth to have a permanent body with everything else they are born with left strictly alone.


He Defeats All Our Troubles or Hdaot, the baby’s father screamed at his wife, “But you may die for God’s sake!!!”


“What does God have to do with it?” she partly screamed and moaned as another severe labor pain came to her as they held her hands out to keep her from grabbing her genital area which was no easy task for she was in the birthing position.


Then she is screaming, “I know Yeu will do it!!! He can do anything!!! You and your God are worthless!!!” which was not true and like I say I could have but I refused to do too much in order to keep from being liable for anything that may happen even in a Cesarean or in the lab for heaven’s sake which it hadn’t quite come to yet anyway.


“I will not,” I verbalized in her mind. “Let them take it out of you.”


She thought it was her husband and that she was not supposed to be hearing that from those in the delivery room. She screamed “You will never cut me!!! My baby will be born by Yeu and Yeu alone. Yeu is my God!!! I am glad you are going to glorify me in my life this way Yeu!” she kept yelling.


She was exhausted lying quietly even though she was yet in a lot of pain when the umbilical cord loosened a little to allow the baby to progress. Now it was in the birth canal. The doctor looked at her husband and the others there looked at each other, all of them expecting doom for the baby and perhaps even the mother. It had been such a long and excruciating labor. How could one woman’s heart stand it that long without giving up?


I of course helped her survive. I had never lost a mother and was not about to now. I kept correcting things that would restrict the blood flow to the heart which caused her to endure amazing levels of pain. But I had to save her life! But my Father wanted me to give her up.


I have never willfully disobeyed him once I have asked for his decision. So I let her lapse into unconsciousness not long after her heart was taxed again by things I could have controlled. I looked to my Father?


“You are too deeply involved. You may be blamed for what happens to it after it is born. It has a heart and a brain too, you know?” he said.


As she passed to the unconscious level I ask my Father, “Can I be held accountable now?”


“Maybe technically you have caused something but the cord is twisted and coiled around the fetus’ neck. They never could have saved it. So, if all goes well it will be stillborn,” he said.


Hdaot, the father screamed with the agony of grief as they pull the baby out and find the baby’s heartbeat and remove it immediately and put on what life support systems they had at that time.


“It’s alive!!!” Hdaot screamed for joy when he understood what they were doing. “He Is Destined To Be A Great  One! Hidtbago! He is alive!!!” Then he looked where his wife had been and passed out.


I let them bring him back to complete awareness. Then they waited hours not realizing I had revived her in a different city in a hospital thinking her baby had died in the womb and she had miraculously survived. I had a little trouble getting her completely persuaded but it was only a dream. I had done nothing wrong and I very quickly gave her a husband that loved her very much and they were very happy


Her and Hdaot had never been happy with him pretending to love her and not knowing there was anything more to it. He actually loved her, but not deeply. He always held back from the love he felt and pretended a more practical love to be his real love because he was afraid. He was afraid of losing control. He did in vulnerable situations but he quickly corrected the situation with all he had in him.


I look to my Father again?


“Let him go without a spirit. His brain is severely damaged. He will never be fully aware,” my Father says of Hidtbago and if Hdaot realizes it he will be heartbroken making the tragedy that much worse. How can the poor unstable man handle any more? “Leave him without a spirit.”


“Worse off than an animal!” I exclaim.


“We do it all the time,” he says, “Most of the people on earth don’t have a mind let alone a spirit. It is nothing to be concerned about. Even God the Father was without a spirit for quite a long time. It isn’t fair to the spirit even sometimes.”


I obey. But I turn my attention to Hidtbago.


“He’s alive?” I say to my Father Yeshua.


“He is,” he agreed, “But his brain is severely damaged.”


But unbeknownst to us there is someone using his body. He is responding to stimuli and even crying. The whole hospital is all abuzz saying, “It is impossible,” and “Yeu heals!” or “He has no real viable brain but it is functioning just fine.” I am amazed. Hdaot is conscious and uses his god powers to make his baby appear   to be functioning normally.


“Is that evil or what?” I ask my Father. “Has he lost all ability to love anything even to let the poor brainless or nearly that ... die?”


“Under the conditions it is in,” my Father says, “It could live as long as the machines last. Let it be transferred out of ICU we’ll just have to see it’s the father’s miracle through. So long as his powers hold out it is functioning normally. Literally! And practically? No. It is impractical but he doesn’t seem to notice. All he wants is for it to survive. He loves his idea of it.”


“Am I supposed to permit this?” I say.


“What else can you do?” Father says.


“I have to heal its brain?” I say.


“No one can do that,” Father says, “You are thinking impractically. There is no way to remove a brain without the death of the patient.”


“Then I put everyone in the hospital into a dream wherein what Hdaot thinks is going on is what is going on in the dream,” I say. “Then I remove it and replace it and wake them all. They will see it as a great miracle when I awaken them all. What do you say?”


“I say, ‘Do it,’” my Father says, “It is nothing for us to replace the brain from a healthy  corpse especially. Would you like a little help?”


“You have done it before,” I say, “You do it. I’ll stick with the dream.”


I change what they are thinking to a dream and remove the brain of Hidtbago and turn the body over to Yeshua and the angels and gods if necessary in heaven.


“It is done,” my Father says, “And it is functioning.”


“Forgive me Yeshua,” I say as if he were my peer, “They will think I did it all.”


“You did in a way,” Yeshua said, “We never would have done it for you if you wanted to do it. It is a little tricky and it takes a little time but nothing you could not handle with your power.”


I slowly change their dream to have the electroencephalogram indicate the brain is normal and I fully awaken everyone in the hospital.



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on June 10, 2021
Last Updated on June 14, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC