39 What Have I Done?

39 What Have I Done?

A Chapter by UC

What Have I Done?


They do have children in the wilderness, not many but a few and some of them are lovers. When I see it I take them out of the wilderness, teach them to think what leads to reality and English and they are some of the happiest ones in creation anywhere realizing what I have saved them from.


As a result in the sixty-eighth generation there was a man named Hialog, or he is a lover of God. He did not reach out for God-the Father but for Yeshua and I thought it was great.


“Are you Yeu?” he asks Yeshua.


“I am in a way,” Yeshua replied. “It is his way of explaining God to you. I am more than just nature as so many of you might think. His name is John. Many call him John the prophet for it has never been so good here because of his power and prophecies. We are more supernatural than that. He is also.”


Hialog was amazed and his eyes become large as he asks, “Are you more impractical then?” But Yeshua is silent. So he asks, “What do I call you, the Father of my God Yeu or something else?” But again Yeshua is silent.


I interrupt him and ask Yeshua, “Will you teach him?”


“Yes, I will,” Yeshua replies, “But not in writing.”


“Will you teach me Abba Yeshua?” I ask.


“That is more to my liking,” Yeshua replied. “I will do it.”


So I sit at my laptop ready to share with you and Hialog the teaching process.


“In the beginning was the Word,” Yeshua says, “And the Word was with God and the Word was God. In him was the light and the light was the light of men. He was in the beginning with God. No one has ever seen God but the Son has seen him and it is he who reveals him to you.”


Hialog is amazed and I am pleased.


“The Son of man was in the world but the world knew him not,” Yeshua says, “And I have come to you John so that you may know me.”


“Lord!” I say, “I do know you. You have saved me. You are my Father.”


“What am I?” Yeshua says.


“You are spirit like Yeu,” I say, “And the Holy Spirit is like you. All things were made by you as directed by God-the Father and passed from spirit to nature and I am natural but like you in that I made all things here, the gods and everything. What they see with their spiritual eye is spirit, Yeu. What they see with their natural eye is only nature and their own selves, their mind, their spirit and their soul directs their will if you do not.”


“I do not,” Yeshua cuts in.


“I know but I meant,” I say, “You could.”


“Not I,” Yeshua says, “I never would.”


“Yes,” I say, “It is evil to force anyone to do, say or think anything.”


“Not to think,” Yeshua says. “My thoughts are yours and your thoughts belong to me because you are in me.”


“When I created this,” I ask, “Was it by your thoughts?”


“Some of it was maybe,” Yeshua says. “But I made you and I take responsibility for what you say in me.”


“I see,” Hialog says. “Then because Yeu made me he takes responsibility for what I say in him.”


“When you say anything I would not say,” I say as Yeshua says while I am speaking, “No that is not it either,” and I am aware as I continue as had I ignored him, (Sorry Yeshua) “You are not in me. But I made you so I am still responsible,” and Yeshua says, “Yes you are.” Then I finish by saying, “You were nothing before I made you. Now you are something. I did that. Am I not responsible for what I did? No one who says or does anything evil does not do or say it in me. I am holy. But what any of you say or do, I am responsible for that and yet I forgive you when you say anything wrong that you need not feel any guilt.”


“Correct, but I say …” someone says.


“What do you say?” I ask not knowing who it was.


“I am the Spirit,” my Mother says, “I know.”


It is good enough to me so I say, “Am I right, Yeshua and you too Mother?”


“They still feel guilt,” my Mother says, “They don’t have to live with it like we do but they feel it.”


“That is what I am saying,” that someone from before says.


“I know him now,” Yeshua says. “It is You. Your spirit has passed between us. Your spirit is helping your mind.”


“Oh!” I say, “Anyhow I made you Hialog and the others while in Yeshua. He in a way then actually allowed me to make you and takes responsibility for you at least as far as judging my creation good or bad or something he would have done or not.” Then I turn to Yeshua and say, “Was it not good?”


“It was,” Yeshua says.


“Yeshua, my Father, is King of Heaven and Earth and because I did it all in him he is also the judge of all that I did and what they all did.”


“That reminds me,” Yeshua says while I am explaining so I wait to see what it reminded him of. “That reminds me of the way you did it before. That was not good. Not as good as this. But it was right that you did it the way that you did,” Yeshua says.


“Do I take that as a reprimand?” I ask.


“No,” he says, “But as an instruction.” Then he pauses before he says, “This is not going well.”


“Why not?” I ask.


“I think it is because we are not too clear what you did,” Yeshua says. “What did you do?”


“I don’t know,” I say.


“You made creation all over,” Yshua says. “Let’s do it later.  But keep this and publish it.”



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on June 11, 2021
Last Updated on June 11, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC