40 The Book of Hialog

40 The Book of Hialog

A Chapter by UC

Rehabilitation


And I  created the gods in my own image, in the image of You,  I created him; male and female I created them. Before the LORD GOD created man I created them. I created Man and Woman and all the gods before he made man in his image. The first creation was in its sixth day when I created them.


Now they left off counting generations after the fifty-first generation for no one had ever died in my creation. But years later He Is A Lover Of God, Hialog was born and Abba Yeshua came to him. This is an account of what Yeshua says:


“Before this creation I am. Before anything was created I am. Nothing was created without me for I am the Word and I am with God and I am God and I am the Light which was the light of the gods. If anything dies we John, his Mother and me, the King, his Father restores them.


Yeshua says, “Hialog.”


Hialog answers him, “I am here my Lord,” thinking it was Yeu.


Yeshua calls again, “Hialog.”


But Hialog asks, “Who are you, my Lord?”


Yeshua then calls one more time but Hialog knows that Yeu would not do that with him but would answer his question so he says, “You know I am here,” being a little angry that he called him the third time and has left him in suspense.


“Hialog, son of Yeu,” Yeshua said, “I know you. Yeu, my son has told me, of you how it is that you love him. Do not be afraid.”


But the thought of someone greater than Yeu talking to him fills Hialog with fear and he falls on the ground shaking in much fear as Abba Yeshua touches him and the fear leaves him. “You are a god,” Yeshua says, “There is no reason for you to be afraid. Stand and I shall talk to you.”


Hialog stands still shaken but no longer shaking or in fear and says, “What about, Father of Yeu?”


“I want you to go to the wilderness,” Abba Yeshua says, “To a god who needs me and wants to return where he is loved and has repented of the Sedition.”


“The wilderness!” Hialog says, “No lover but Hdaot has ever gone to the wilderness for any reason except the outposts where we give them what they need from us.”


“I will not force you Hialog,” Abba Yeshua says, “But I am told that you love Yeu and everyone else.”


“Yes,” Hialog says, “I have never met anyone I did not love even of those who cannot love. I will go.”


Then he just stood there expecting that the Father of Yeu would take him there in a moment.


“Why do you wait?” Abba Yeshua says.


“I do not know where in the wilderness to go,” Hialog says. “Would you have me walk?”


Abba Yeshua had no more than said, “No,” when Hialog found himself on a rocky road leading down to a broken down cabin.


‘That’s more like it,’ Hialog thought and started walking down the little hill toward the cabin when he hears someone saying something he does not understand to him then realizes he has asked him who he is.


“My name is Hialog,” he says and turns aside to see who he is talking to.


“Hidtbago,” he says and puts his hand under Hialog’s hand and slides it back to his person.


That Hialog understands Hidtbago was the leader of the sedition. Hialog withdraws his hand which he hadn’t realized it but he had extended it to him expecting a handshake. Quietly Hialog nods.


“Don’t be afraid,” Hidtbago says, “I will not bite you. I have been known to bite, but not you. You smell like a lover! What could you want from me?”


Hialog tries to read lips when people talk to make sure he has heard exactly what they have said. But the words sound like English in his ears but the lips are making sounds that indicate they are from a foreign language.


“It is something Yeu’s Mother will do at Pentecost that day,” Abba Yshua says, “Don’t worry. You will hear everything he says in your native language just like you do me.”


“Who are you listening to, God?” Hidtbago asks.


“Do you mean, Yeu?” Hialog asks.


“Oh,” says Hidtbago, “There is no need to worry. I am not you.”


Hialog is confused for a bit but he realizes he means another God not Yeu. “No,” he says. “I was listening to the Father of Yeu.”


“Hdaot?” Hidtbago says. “He’s not here. God was here but he has given up on me he says. Watch yourself there might be lightning bolts!”


“I have come because I was told you want to go back to the lovers,” Hialog says.


“Have you come to take me back?” Hidtbago asks.


“If Yeu will have you,” Hialog says.


Hidtbago shakes his head and clearly doesn’t understand.


“Um, uh, yes,” Hialog says.


“Spit in your hand and touch his forehead and he will know all about what happened to him and who Yeu is,” Abba Yeshua says.


So Hialog looks at his hand, shrugs and then spits and rubs his spit on Hidtbago’s forehead who laughs a loud nasal laugh that makes him sound like some wild animal. Then his face straightens up and  he looks at Hialog and says, “You are, Yeu!”


“No no, not me, I am just Hialog,” he says.


“Hialog?” Hidtbago says and extends his hand, “What did you do to me?”


“I spit on my palm and-” Hialog starts to say something but Hidtbago interrupts.


“No, not that. What did you do to me?” he says.


“The Father of Yeu told me it would clear your mind,” Hialog says.


“That it did!” Hidtbago says, “That it did.” Then he looked down at his weathered moccasins and up at Hialog. “How long was I-?”


“Years, I’m afraid,” Hialog said with his voice thick with compassion for the transformation he has just seen.


“And-and this Father of Yeu healed me through you?” Hidtbago asks but more says. “Can he get me home?”


“You want to go home?” Hialog asks.


“I am so sorry for what I did. Just a while ago I was talking to the only one around, maybe it was me, telling him how completely wrong I was and how sad I was for what I did to Hdaot, my father and all of them others. I want to go home and tell my dad how much I wronged him like I used to when he was here but he couldn’t understand me,” Hidtbago said.


“Do you love your dad?” Hialog asks and swallows hard to get it out.


“Love?” Hidtbago asks, “I don’t believe in pretending until you act like one of those nuts! That’s what drove me to wanting to ruin it for them all. I didn’t really want to be a king, not like I was a king of men and women who like me didn’t love anyone too. I wanted to convince them all! Every damned one of them and watch them suffer to think Yeu was a fraud. I didn’t understand until my dad lost it and couldn’t watch me suffer anymore what love might be good for. Is that love?”


“It might be,” Hialog says, “If you love your dad that proves you can love and their might be others or even Yeu and everybody!”


Suddenly Hidtbago lunged at him and put both hands to Hialog’s throat and began to choke him as Hialog tried to break free. But there was no breaking free from the madman’s grip. He kept choking him even when it was clear that Hialog would not recover.


Abba Yeshua took him out and they stood invisible in the yard watching in disbelief. Then Hidtbago bent over Hialog’s body and cried, saying, “He was my only hope,” over and over while Hialog was scared to be standing outside his body. Then Abba Yeshua put him back in and he stirred. But Hidtbago was oblivious to it at first but then he thought he saw some movement and he yelled at the top of his lungs, “Bring him back Father of Yeu! I need him!” Then he was quiet as he realized something he had never thought before. He actually needed someone for the first time. He understood. He understood! “I love him,” he mumbled and as Hialog came to full consciousness he hugged him and apologized over and over and over again. Then the pair sat there in the yard and cried.


“Where is his father?” Hialog asked the Father of Yeu.


Moments later there he was standing in the living room of his father’s house which was the same as it had always been and his father was sleeping on the couch. He walked over to the couch and kissed his forehead ever so lightly as tears dripped from his chin.”




© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on June 12, 2021
Last Updated on June 14, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC