41 The Book of Tosily

41 The Book of Tosily

A Chapter by UC

Tosily’s Wife


In his forty-third year This One Says I Love You, Tosily sought out Yeu which is my spirit and my spirit is my Mother, the Holy Spirit by saying, “I know you are Spirit, the Spirit that is in us, with us and around us. I am a spirit too. I sit on the wagon and I am in the minds of my two horses, Man and Woman who were first among them and I named them to be like them but they are not. They have no souls. But they do my will as Man and Woman did yours. The wagon does not move without me and Man and the mare Woman do not know to go where without me to pull the reins to tell them to go right or left or gee and haw and whether to go forward or to back where I want them to go. My body is like Man and Woman. I am not my body nor my brain but my will tells my body which direction to go gee or haw and forward or back and up or down with up being toward Yeu and down being in the direction of those in the wilderness who are only inside their bodies and think their thoughts are them whether forward to their fore-brain or back to their anterior brain where the past is which is nothing but not even nothing if I go back far enough which I Tosily never have. But my heart guides me to love which is a direction I always go whether when I am with you or with someone else. But I have no wife and find nothing, not even nothing to comfort me when I see other husbands and wives together. Oh, Yeu, how I long to be married! It is as if I were a widower when it comes to marrying. Therefore I am a widow that was never married in my heart for I long for my wife though I have never met her and long to be the male part of a couple. I go to the wilderness to search for her though I have searched through all of creation but have found no wife. Therefore guide me to the wife you have chosen for me, whether she loves now I do not know. But I know she will for my love for her is so strong and it is so that all who want to marry, marry but me. I know I have been foolish to think that any of the girls among the lovers should have been her. She has to be someone happier than anyone else and so full of the love I have by the time Yeu is done with her that they will say of us our new name, They Are Loving Each Other Like None Other Has Ever Done or Taleolnohed. We will be famous like the supernatural lovers of the fictional or the impractical; stories they tell children mostly to help them understand the magic in romantic love. I love you, Yeu. Please help me find her.”


“You have described it well,” Yeu says to Tosily. “I will show her to you now that you have come to your senses for I know your longing for not only her but your son and your three daughters. But what kind of a spirit she has even I cannot say for she is a spirit and must decide which way she will go; to love or to the loveless for love is holy and they choose one or the other. But her mind has a heart which is part of her mind. Win her heart and she may at least love you. I can tell what they can or cannot decide. If she has decided not to love, she belongs to my husband, the LORD GOD, him who boasted he loved all of those on earth to come after my creation, the creation of Yeu who has tried and can do anything but to love is not in his soul, but if she decides to love then she is mine or if she pretends to love you and your love is impractical and I will do all I can to give you that fictional or at least impractical love. Therefore go to the wilderness. I will guide you like a horse and do not be as stubborn as the horse you call Man.”


He manifested at an outpost the next moment. His heart is full of hope and the excitement of meeting his fiancee carries him not to waste a moment.


“Go,” I say, “Loveward which passes through the country of patience. Do not therefore rush and scare her away or come on too strong and cause her to be too coy. That is my suggestion. It is not a command. I will not do it for you that when you find her you not only know your wife but have come to know yourself as well, for you have found many wives among the lovers and there are many more you have not met for my gods are everywhere and a suitable wife for Yeu was not nowhere. Remember then that this adventure you have chosen and not I, Yeu. I was not stingy with you nor did I lead you only to this frustration. Therefore you must go on four legs, Man and I shall hold your reins in my left hand as to let you know it is not I who lead you alone, but also my son who never married and has turned away celibacy, a holy gift to be sure.”


He passed by the gate and the guards let him pass saying, “Where are you going? No one but Hdaot has ever passed this way! Do not do this for no good can come of it. Whom do you seek?”


“I seek a gift from Yeu, my wife,” he replies never breaking his stride so that the guards just shake their head believing in their prophecy toward him and the loveless he would encounter think he too was loveless and suffering from that madness if passing by romantic love for something better is insanity and in way it is for he might have wound up alone had I nod softened his heart as he gave up his search in frustration believing it was futile among the lovers.


He did not walk long when he came to cabins for many there were in the city just outside the outpost and he saw there many who were dressed in shabby clothes and more than a few that were naked and loving them he had compassion on them.


“Cover them with beautiful clothing please Yeu,” he begs me. But I know they do not want to have them for they do not care to please anyone let alone by the way they look. So I do not do it. But his compassion is much of what he is full of; he dresses them all in brilliant white togas causing quite a stir.


Some begin pulling theirs off preferring to go about naked than to look like a lover and Tosily does not understand. So he in the power of John replaces the togas they have torn from themselves. They become angry and look up and curse whatever god they think might be there and bring curses on themselves. Then they spy Tosily standing in their midst and wearing a royal purple robe for he is a prophet and considered next to royalty among his own. One points at him and curses him and pointing her finger at him as more agree with her it has something to do with Tosily. They all rush him and, tearing his clothes off of him they begin to beat him but I move him in a moment before the city back at the outpost.


“Tosily,” I say as he sits before the guards that are laughing at him, “No one in me shall ever be put to shame! What are you doing here?”


Tosily says, “They are crazy. You clothed them. They thought I did it and would have killed me. How is it they do not understand I have asked you to have compassion on them and clothe them?”


“I did no such thing,” I say, amazed at his power.


“You didn’t?” he asks, amazed when my son’s Father whom I am not married to and never was but who created John, revealing many of his prophecies were of the sixth day, says to me for my ears only, “I did it so as to glorify them. Who knew they were covered in such madness rejecting even the clothing of my gods in heaven when I have glorified them.”


“My wife was surely not one of them,” Tosily pouts.


“Have patience,” I say to Tosily. “Be patient with her.”


“I want her so badly and I went where you led me, even compassioward,” he complains.


“When did I give the reins a jiggle to indicate I wanted you to go forward?” I ask. “You must take the tiny rocky and very difficult road that leads to your bride.”


“My bride is there?” Tosily asks.


“Not exactly on that road,” I say, “But it leads to other roads in the wilderness that bypass the city to get to the outpost. It is that way at all the outposts.”


He looks at the goods stacked up at the outpost he never paid any mind to before and sees there are many piles of clothing and indeed most of what is brought there is old and new clothing and much cloth to make apparel for themselves.


“I should have known,” Tosily says, “Why didn’t you pull on the reins or push the brake with your strong right arm?”


“It is a direction you never mentioned in your detailed account in the parable concerning Man and Woman who do not stop unless you force them to,” I say, “Your parable is quite true. I will not force you to go anywhere, even nowhere or no farther or further.”


“My freewill means that much to you?” he asks.


“Without it you are just an animal,” I say, “It is alright to force animals to do your will, but a god?”


Tosily rises to his feet and walks through the outpost as many people gather at the gate and sneer even as he turns to the left hand and begins making his way down the road not used and the guards are silent as are the people of the city but he continues on though a woman follows him.


He stops and lets her catch up to him.


“What do you want?” he says to the naked beauty.


“I will go with thee,” she says.


‘Perhaps this is my wife?’ he thinks. But does not verbalize it in his mind or say it with his mouth and pays little attention to it therefore. 


“Why?” Tosily asks.


“I love you,” she says as easily as saying it to one of her many mates, all but the first one she never married and the first one only because he forced her. It became easier for her after that.


“You love me!!” he shouts.


“I love you,” she says. “I have compassion for you because of the way they treated you.”


“You love!!” Tosily shouts again, “And you have compassion on me! I knew my wife was in the city!!!” he screams with delight, doubting my word because of his desire to have found his wife at last.


They talk all the way around the first winds in the road and she never lets on that she is just pretending and he is excited. So when they reach a secluded area near a stream he takes her and she gives herself freely and they are man and wife as Adam would say, “The two shall become one flesh!” But I am not happy with him for though he loves her, she does not love him and there is no way I would ever choose a w***e for him to marry. He is so impatient. I am again reminded of one of the reasons he never married in his own country because he continually forgot that love is patient, any kind of love but especially romantic love.


When they have lain in the afterglow for quite some time, he takes his clothing in his hands and dresses himself as she watches clearly in disapproval. But when he is finished he looks at her and says, “This will never do! You must have clothes to go home with me,” as he moves in to kiss her longingly. “Other men will be too jealous of me or try to steal you away from me.”


But she says, “What makes you think I will go home with you? Are you actually one of us and quite mad?”


“Don’t you-?” he starts to ask, “Don’t you want to go home with me my wife?”


“Your what!” she asks and tears herself away and turns back toward the city. “I am already married! Who needs another husband?”


He catches her easily and grabs her by the arm and turns her to him and kisses her as if to take her with no if to it. She screams as he forces her down and lies on top of her tearing at his own purple robe. She loves it but has just had his best and finds this inferior as she manages to roll them over and to be on top of him beating her fists on his chest and screaming, “Let me go!!!” over and over and over again until he tires of it and once tired of it he sees what he has done and lets her go.


She stands over him and says, “I am married to a slob of a pig!!! Can’t you see I don’t want a husband and am an adulteress or the wife of all men one!!! Don’t you ever touch me again?”


“But you said?” he asks, “Yeu I am married to a woman like that! I thought you had chosen her for me! Why have you treated me like this?”


“Be calm now,” John says, for I am unable to be with him because he has hate in his heart for me. “My Mother did not treat you that way. I say, ‘You have treated yourself,’ to a w***e. You should have at least been cautious if not patient. It is none of Yeu’s fault.”


He stands there and watches her, the woman he thinks he loves no longer a virgin having saved himself for marriage, as she storms up the difficult hill and falls. Then he rises quickly and comes to her side. She has broken her leg in her haste. He sets it and makes a crutch of branches and she stands receiving his compassion for her. They have a bonding moment but just in time he turns from her believing she is deceiving him once again and turns his face aside at the last moment before they would kiss. But she is impressed.


He helps her up and they make their way back down the hill to the secluded spot where he sits and watches the eddies in the stream on the beautiful day there in the wilderness. Then he looks out upon the distant mountains of the foothills, the azure sky, the little falls that descends to the stream and the lush greenery of the place as nature reminds him of me and even the thought of me calms his mind where the thought of me, mostly memories some of it daydreams from his imagination, his spirit who was very upset and his heart is soothed and he says, “I am sorry, Yeu. I do not hate you any longer. How could I have hated you even for a moment?" as he squints his eyes as he closes them and the reality of what he has done descends upon him and he weeps openly.


“I love you, Yeu!” he whines and I go back into him for John has forgiven him and so has the Father of Yeu.


But the woman there with him takes it all in and is actually moved to compassion and rubs his back and, like it or not he and the w***e are man and wife for something unexpected has happened. She can love. She loves him. She doesn’t know me yet. But she no longer is thought by us Gods to belong in the wilderness.


I put a brilliant white toga on her and a purple robe healing her leg and they manage the hill on the last wind in the road they have come together. Then I send them to Tosily’s home. But she doesn’t belong to any one man and she is an adulteress loving all men who will have her and she leaves him for the wilderness many many times unlike the wife I had planned for him would have done if her spirit was not too strong for her mind I know for John took her from the wilderness and she soon married and was the faithful wife and mother of three daughters and a son, Tosily’s daughters and son plus a large number of other children for she loves children as much or more than her husband does. Tosily goes childless as expected for she whom he calls Woman despite the fact he knows what she is and takes her back every time she returns to him. In fact she has just today returned all teary eyed and broken for what she keeps doing to him.


So, John makes them old. She loses her taste for adultery other than to make Tosily jealous which doesn’t work too well because his testosterone levels have decreased and at last they have a marriage sort of filled with romantic love, but surely a love for each other other than romantic that fills my heart with love for them as she returns that love for me saying, “Mother of Yeu (which is impossible by the way) show me how to make the rest of time beautiful for us,” which I never answer knowing that perhaps it is true what Yeshua thinks that only we four will outlive those we made for everything that has a beginning will have an ending should the last event of time ever come.


Tosily never prophesied again. It turned out to be a test and he is so impatient and impulsive he gave it up. It is all up to him.


I forgave her every time she came back and they reconciled, but intermittently she did evil and though she is through with it now and never turns her back on him though she still plays with his heart I can’t help but keep that in mind as John asks Abba Yeshua what his decision is concerning her and he says, “I forgive her likewise. But she is not a god, but a man and will probably never be a god and live in a dream, a beautiful pleasing dream of an older woman dreaming she is always awake in my light; a girl with a male mind, the mind of a man and the heart of a woman, not the woman of her namesake but a woman among man of whom there will be so many in the future when I die even for the right to save her and them if they ever ask.”


“I knew she was evil just the same, “ God-the Father says. “That is why I sent her to Tosily. He never would have gone for the wife you had picked for him.”


“Not so,” says Mother, “Watch what you say! She is everything he ever wanted in a wife to her husband. He would have been very happy and their life would have been very good had Woman not deceived him and so many times missed her evil life in the wilderness which John finally fixed by making them old.”


With so much detail it will be hard to bring about the fulfillment of the prophecies  but they will be true on every major point and imply the rest. I hate to limit John who reveals the prophecies and events of the first creation, the one before the creation of man by the LORD GOD. Even the creation of the occasional man was created not by me, but John for all of prophecy is also subject to the will of the prophet. Someday, I, Yeshua, the Holy Spirit and God the Father will be sure to remind you of those who know Scripture cannot be broken.



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on June 12, 2021
Last Updated on June 14, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC