42 The Book of Afote

42 The Book of Afote

A Chapter by UC

Dying of Thought


Verily I say unto you and I do not lie, “Afote or A Friend Of The Evil, died and went down to brain death with his brain, having no way to deal with the spirit and so never tried. But verily I say unto you ‘I took him out and kept his soul to fulfill my prophecy that no one in my creation ever died for long. Had he been successful I never could have gotten him back for there would have been nothing to resurrect. He would have successfully made nothing but a body of himself in his evil madness.”


Now the Word came upon me and let me know what Afote often called Hafote was up to. So I went in person to see him. To my surprise he had managed to unscramble his mind, his spirit had left him and he was in complete control of his emotions. Had I actually made a psychopath!!!


“Afote,” I say, “Is it true you do not believe in spirits? Then what am I?”


“You are a voice in my mind,” Afore says as if he had expected me.


“You were the brains behind the Sedition were you not?” I ask as I manifested in front of him.


He showed no sign of a reply but it was clear he had heard me.


“Your madness like your name is profound,” I say, “What drives you to think there is no spirit anywhere?”


“My new scientific language proves it. Everything can be explained in mathematics which is not a spirit but a thing of the mind that can as I am living proof heal the mind that is every thought, every emotion, every perception and everything is in the mind which is a scientifically provable thing.  That inside a man is that outside a man and it triggers certain neurons in the brain to think of what actually is in thought and in the world and works the same as the physical senses tell us things that are there and how they work but there are many things that cannot be like Yeu for he is spirit and there is no such thing as a spirit and by definition one cannot ever be proven,” he lectures me.


“Interesting,” I say, “And you are sure that nothing not mathematically provable can possibly exist. Then where did all of it come from?”


“It came from nothing,” Afote said, “But how it came from nothing cannot be known for everything has a cause and an effect and an effect can be traced back to its cause and every cause extended to its corresponding effect. Nothing meaning that which may not be known for it is nothing was obviously the first cause, but what that cause was is impossible to postulate and therefore never existed and those things that appear to have a cause did not have a cause since nothing cannot and does not cause anything to exist and therefore has no existence. Everything has always been and cycles between a very high number of things that are the cause of an even higher number to things until at last everything that can have a cause has occurred. Then it falls back on itself and begins with those things caused by it falling back to the most basic things with the most basic causes that lead to the complexities. It has always been so and is provable.”


“So,” I said, “Even thought has its causes and awareness and consciousness without awareness and unconsciousness are irrelevant. How did you become conscious of what you call a fact? You see? We agree that everything is, was, will be but I know it as my mind, for all you theorize about is the rise of mathematics which has a beginning in awareness, zero standing for the nonexistence of something that never did exist, does not now exist and never will exist again having no existence to be its cause. My mind is like your mind. It has always been but yours was made mine always was and what you say about something being recurrent may be true also. But the universe, and I am talking not the known universe but all universes in totality, is my mind and what you prove is that most of my thoughts have a corresponding thing that is part of everything in those universes.


But there are things I have thought of that I never made a thing to cause anything else; nothing being one that exists to have a corresponding cause to cause anything. But that which could have been that both something and nothing often called ether in the nearly ancient is impractical and cannot exist or else everything would have been made by light which floats and creates waves in that which appears not to exist and creates a wave in that which does exist. Light was first as was the space for light to move in and the time it takes for light to travel, being nearly but not quite something with a departing wave that arrives at its terminus in the same instance, not ether but light for that is the way in which something you do not believe in, namely spirit, decided to think and not only can all things have as their original cause light which is energy and everything that may be perceived by the five senses as you postulate. There are not five but there is only three sight, hearing and touch with taste and smell being combinations of those three seeming to be a separate one,  but anyway they, things were all made by light which I speak to and that makes light a person and not a thing if it replies and he does saying things not only I never thought of at one point in my learning but somethings difficult to understand that I know are true sometimes knowing they must be true for he does not lie except to impractical even fictional things that cannot influence my mind but can influence the romantic mind like love which is impractical and yet influences the heart or seat of all emotions and the mind and spirit as well as causing the soul to change for better or for worse,” I lecture Afote.


Then I pause to see what his reaction is. But again he shows no emotion and no indication he might respond though it is obvious he heard me, saw me saying it and felt the punch I did later which went like this: “How do you hear and see me,” I say and reach out and touch him with a punch to the jawbone, “And feel me?” I finish it as a question. Then I, “You being a god can regenerate your thoughts, words and acts which are the basics of all actions and inaction's and you never die.”


He shows some interest in his eyes for a moment that quickly disappears and I realize he intends to shut down his mind at some point or die and I am moved to compassion for him. I picture the angel Satan perhaps one day using his theory and coming to believe it completely and shutting himself off with no desire to be started up ever again. 


So I take his soul and leave him a creature with a mind, not spirit and a heart but no soul. I put it in a god that resembles him to every detail without his theory and believing like he did before his mind was scrambled that everything was material and that which is immaterial is irrelevant having no useful information necessary to know all things and the way they work was a neat idea of his idol Hidtbago and yet very useful in taking over my entire creation even to the point of causing my demise. He really does intend to kill me if he can living there in a part of the wilderness where it will be a very long time before people are desperate enough for a place to live to even go there for any reason other than to see what is there.


“What did you do to me now, Yeu?” Afote asks.


“I give you this place,” I say, “You can eat or do or for that matter say and think anything you want and have the power to and you have my power. You may use it.”


Then I made his heart susceptible to emotions of all kinds and left the strong one his fear of death to be one that would trigger from a subliminal level a heart attack which means I have to be mindful of him but he is free to think of any theory but that one which had even I believed it would have killed me, any man or god and even any God. The last I checked him and I check him often now after nearly letting him die for I would have had the Word that not sensed when anything dies that it is dying or that it goes out of existence or for that matter comes into existence.


Therefore not one has or ever will die for long in my creation but what was left of Afote which is again anyway in Afote now living in extreme isolation where he has started to dream and in his dream he is awake and when he is not he dreams more or less the same dreams he does when daydreaming and he seems happy and has adjusted well to his situation having no need to unscramble his mind, his language or remove the confusion from the things that he does. He will last forever for if he needs a new dream I will simply create one for him like they may Stephen Hawking, a man of what might be the last generation on the old earth who shares Satan’s promise that there is no divine reality.



Then I decided it was not good to allow anyone to think what they wanted even a mortal enemy so I took both Afote and Hsagac and made them babies again with no souls and offered them to parents who did not want children and eventually found one pair that would take them.


My All Loving Pet, Malp, Hsagac and Unknowable Soul Of Loving Parents, Usolp, Afore were born and never received a soul cap but lived as obedient sons of their parents normal and happy often playing with the minds and emotions of others whom both liked to tease. They were inseparable friends and dare I say it? Soulmates. But we were all saddened when word got around that Afote died of his thoughts and was changed to what he once was in complete isolation like Hsagac whom most had forgotten.


Just remember the universes are the mind of Yeu and that mind contains a heart that loves you enough so that you will never die for long and cannot ever actually die. You worship the Holy Spirit and worship her also as Yeu. They are interchangeable  but you may also worship me as John if you want or even as I, which can point to any one of us Gods except the LORD GOD whose mind was the mind of Afote before I took it and changed it for good. He apparently thought that to unscramble Afote’s mind and give him his own would make him able to rejoin those of his own


Evil was created by him and his mind, the universes that have always been are viewed by him in an evil way and Mother and Yeshua both say that in the end of it all my gods will lose touch with spirituality and die the way Afote did, reborn as the man on earth that perished after the Tribulation of that far off time from these prophecies. Anyone who comes here from the future may try to combat it but only those who worship Yeshua, Mother and I anyway will live as long as we do for unlike the LORD GOD we cannot deny ourselves completely nor the fact that it isn’t about perfection, the perfection the LORD GOD boasts for perfection is impractical except when there is only two more options to make or not to make the last of all possible events and be both dead and alive like the LORD GOD and the total mind of the impractical forever for to be dead and alive at once is impractical just as being all good and all evil at once is not a practical option. The problem with being impractical is practically speaking it is nothing and the only way to survive in it is to live in a dream you nor anyone else even Yeu ever dares to awaken from let alone live in fear that someone might awaken you.



© 2021 UC


Author's Note

UC
Do not despair for when we have thought all there is to think like the LORD GOD we are still who and what we are. This is we will even then have a soul if we had one to begin with. That will probably never die for the options though perhaps finite now then probably will be infinite.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on June 12, 2021
Last Updated on June 14, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC