43 The  Book of Aotdo

43 The Book of Aotdo

A Chapter by UC

Aotdo and his Wife


Afraid Of The Dark Outside or Aotdo was born many years later after I wrote The  Book of Afote and he was young when he read it and did not understand it, but it scared him and he did not forget it even the name A Friend Of The Evil scared him just to know what evil was as compared to good. But he was a good boy and because of his memories he was always worried when he did anything bad because he thought he might be evil like Afote. He was tormented by his conscience and feelings of guilt especially as he went through puberty. But the phenomenon stayed with him as he grew and after he married though riddled with guilt. Then he finally dared to read the book again and he was immediately convicted by the experience. He agreed with Afote and not with Yeu. He was devastated and full of sorrow but also it tested his love for Yeu which he thought he had. He did love Yeu but he had never thought much about what was good and what was evil. Now he was afraid he would die from his thoughts and be resurrected in the wilderness to live his life out alone without his darling wife.


He finally decided that it was his thinking that was evil not him because I had put the idea in his mind by leading him towards the way out. He tried to spend more time outside during the day so that the prophecy of his name would not be true believing that evil loved dark and hated to come into the light to do what they did because they were always trying to hide it so they would not be thrown out into the wilderness like those who cannot love try to hide it by pretending they love everyone but themselves. He knew a lady that was like that and he was afraid for her because I revealed it to him when he was frustrated by her one day.


Finally he prayed, “Yeu, I am evil. I think evil thoughts all the time. In fact it is so that all my thoughts are only evil and against what I should think is real. Please help me.” But I had been helping him and had brought him to prayer. However, I put it in his heart not to just pray about it but to prophesy he would have victory over it and he thought that a secret prophecy was not valid for it would be made in the fear it would not come true and he would be exposed. But he was not ready yet and fearful and scared. He was distracted by it a lot and was easily rattled by it even when his wife She Is My Almighty Soldier, Yeu or Simasy mentioned something he did that was part of the way he acted that displeased her.


“What are you so off in your own world about?” Simasy asks, “We never talk anymore. Maybe I can pray about it with you because where there are two in prayer there is a religious meeting that Yeu is attending with us.”


“I don’t know!” Aotdo protested not feeling ready yet and like she was pressuring him, even forcing him to tell her and he had never shared with anyone he had been afraid he was evil since he read Afote as a kid.


“That’s not true,” Simasy said, “Now tell me what’s bothering you?”


He shook his head.


“Don’t you care at all about our marriage?” she asked him and he couldn’t believe she was asking him that. She was all that he cared about in life but himself and Yeu for his mother was always picking at him and his father ignored him a lot and since he had married he had no outside friends.


So finally he says, “I love you Simasy! I care about you and I am as happy as I know how to be here with you.”


“You haven’t been happy lately,” Simasy says, “Aotdo. I am afraid I am losing you. Did I do something wrong? Tell me if I did.”


“It’s not you,” Aotdo says, “It’s me.”


“What is Aotdo?” Simasy asks and when she sees him tense up at the thought of it she hugs him and when they are hugging she says, “You can tell me. We can share everything.”


“Well,” Aotdo says and lets go of the hug to sit up very straight and proper. “I am afraid I am evil!” Then he looks down to find he has been rubbing his hands together and that he is sweating which for him is very unusual especially to have sweaty palms.


“You?” Simasy asks, “You are the goodest person I ever knew! That is what attracted me to you in the first place. The way you acted and what you said around our friends? I have never seen you do anything even remotely evil? And you know I try in vain most time to love Yeu as much as you do. What makes you afraid you’re evil?”


Aotdo shrugs but he can’t stop rubbing his palms one against the other and his fingers are getting red because of it.


“You’ve come this far,” Simasy says, “It’s a good start. But, that is all it is. Do you really want to pray about just that?”


“I have,” Aotdo says, remembering that I want him to prophesy about it. “I want to prophesy. But I do not want to prophesy alone. That wouldn’t be any good because it would be from fear of being exposed that I would not do it around you?”


“That’s silly!” Simasy scoffs like she has never heard of anyone being that good. “If you want I will go outside and leave you and Yeu alone with it. But try not to keep things from me ever again?”


“No!!” Aotdo shouts afraid now he might have lost the opportunity, “I want you here. This is not a new thing.” He finds himself relaxing. “It has been my whole life?”


“I-I didn’t know,” Simasy says, “That must have been horrible.”


“I want you to hear this,” Aotdo says and hears himself begging for even more compassion though Simasy looks like she is about to cry and he feels sorry for her to have to be married to someone like him. “I prophesy,” he begins, “That I will finally overcome my conscience and be free of guilt and open with Simasy about how I feel about anything. And, that Yeu will change my thinking to show Simasy her power for she is the Mother of my God and my Mother in the world of all spirits. She will help me be a better husband to you, Simasy and we will have children and when we do I will be a guilt free father who loves them as much as I love her. O-only differently!”


Then he suddenly stops but I am so proud of him I consider his prophecy already true.


I manifest before Aotdo and he sees me first.


“You, you are Yeu!” Aotdo nearly shouts.


Simasy looks behind her to see me standing there.


“I have honored your prophecy,” I say.


Then I disappear.


I have never manifested before but once as a woman when I married my husband, the LORD GOD. I feel foolish but I am so happy to have a new prophet that I have loved so dearly nearly all his life.


I say so they both can hear my voice, “Afote was evil. He let his partner convince him that it was a good way to attempt a takeover. The the LORD GOD unscrambled his mind in the wilderness to what he thinks.  But even he is what he is and he is who he is. That is, he has a soul. He lives and is good despite what he thinks. It is okay to think evil things so long as you fight it and don’t let it make you say evil things and do evil things. But even if you do. I am here and in your minds where you hear me as if I was somewhere up above for I am up above as well as everywhere even outside in the darkness. I love you and I am glad you have chosen to be one and let each other know what you do and say and yes, think to be that one in your spirit for as the LORD GOD’s man, Adam will say, ‘The two shall become one flesh,’" but I add to it, "In my spirit and in me with me in them and in that one. So long as you keep him alive I will bless your union and it can be forever.”


They look at each other and Simasy is so happy tears are drenching her face but she does not put her hands over them and Aotdo is in tears, not as many but godly tears for a God.



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on June 13, 2021
Last Updated on June 15, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC