A Forgiver in Ivory

A Forgiver in Ivory

A Book by Calypso
"

Aelge Howard is a pastor’s child with a rough past. She is in Bryant’s Teen Recovery Center for bulimia. While there she learns more about life and love and comes to terms with her past.

"

© 2013 Calypso


Author's Note

Calypso
Note: This was formally known as The Diary of a Recovering Bulimic
I hope you enjoy the small chapters.

1. Best Overall Preface
Dec 18, 2010
The Great Preface

2. Honorable Mention~
Aug 17, 2011
Books for the Bored


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've read this a million times, and love it each time! Congratulations! It's amazing c:

Posted 11 Years Ago


how many chapters are there llllooooooolllllllll

Posted 12 Years Ago


.Lost Soul.

11 Years Ago

64 xD
I just read this whole book, and I loved it. I love how it's written like a journal, it reminds me of a book I read a while ago called Asking Alice which was a diary like this. I loved the topic of it, and it hits home for me. I also love the hints of God in it and how He seems to help her through it. I would recommend proofreading it and then see if you can get it published. I think it would relate to so many people struggling with similar things. Thank you very much for this, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Couldn't stop until I finished it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Just so you all know... I loved this book. It made me laugh, made my heart skip beats, made me tear up, it was great.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love your writing. Please join us at http://poeticvoice.ning.com/

We are an online writing community that provides writers with the feedback, motivation, and advice needed to achieve their writing goals.The Poetic Voice Community is fast and easy to join, and you will not get lost in it's easy maneuvering features. We here at Poetic Voice also hope to grow as a community of friends. Our intention, and wish is to learn and share with others. Basically we believe an open mind, and heart can promote growth. We hope to gain an understanding that can stretch and reach around the world.


Posted 13 Years Ago


I love this story--it truly hits home for me. Great job, mate.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I've loved reading it so far and hope you will carry it on soon.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Are you going to carry on writing "The Diary of a Recovering Bulimic"?
I truly hope so, you've got me addicted to the story.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2004 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 6 Libraries
Added on April 9, 2010
Last Updated on February 16, 2013
Tags: Therapy, Bulimia, Pastor's kid, journal, rehab

Author

Calypso
Calypso

WV



About
I'm a full time college student, part time worker. I'm two years away from my bsw! In my free time I read, write and sim. Check out my tumblr blogs some time. http://emmy-1127.tumblr.com/ more..

Writing
Sand Garden Sand Garden

A Story by Calypso



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


August 23 August 23

A Chapter by Calypso